ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do they in any way pull from the same stock as FNL?

The sizes they have left happen to be the same as FNL shows on their website. 
I don't think so. Zappos is own by Amazon and FNL is its own entity. I think those sizes just happen to sit because they are less common than the smaller sizes.

After you send the money through paypal to frugirls (after you get the email saying to do so), is there any extra fees or anything?

the only thing I can see happening is you have to pay custom fees but is that it?

Any recourse if the shoes get lost or anything happens?

The amount I have to send to frugirls through paypal is less than US retail for two pairs of shoes, so I want to make sure that I won't be hit with anything besides possibly custom fees.

Edit, I see which ones you're talking about now. Yes Asia Exclusives. It was late night/early morning here in Houston, plus drinking with my out of town cousins = bad/incoherent posting on my end. LOL. Sorry about that dude. My apologies. =)
don't drink and post kids 
tongue.gif

After you send the money through paypal to frugirls (after you get the email saying to do so), is there any extra fees or anything?

the only thing I can see happening is you have to pay custom fees but is that it?

Any recourse if the shoes get lost or anything happens?

The amount I have to send to frugirls through paypal is less than US retail for two pairs of shoes, so I want to make sure that I won't be hit with anything besides possibly custom fees.
You pay the cost upfront for them to buy the shoe to be shipped to their warehouse. Then you have to pay the shipping fee and service fee for them to ship to your house.

You pay the cost upfront for them to buy the shoe to be shipped to their warehouse. Then you have to pay the shipping fee and service fee for them to ship to your house.
Dang, going to be costly...shoes first for about $60-65, then bam!  you get shipping and service fees around $35-45.  Ends up being $120 a pair.

just pulled the trigger on some Siren Reds for $140 shipped. Size 13. I'm a size 12 but i figure thats the cheapest price I will be finding. I'll either wear some thick socks or just sit on em and wait for a possible trade. didnt wanna sleep on these

Thank you! Now I fully understand how it works

Any idea the price on the Id? Hopefully $115 and under.
I'd imagine somewhere around $100. Retail for basic pairs is $70. I can't picture them pricing them above $100, except for "premium" features/materials.
i think 3-4 pairs is an understatement for a lot of people here 
laugh.gif
Haha, maybe I undershot that. I know I'll be doing a minimum of 3, probably more depending on colorblocking and material options.

Dang, going to be costly...shoes first for about $60-65, then bam!  you get shipping and service fees around $35-45.  Ends up being $120 a pair.

In the grand scheme of it, it's not so bad. Especially for pairs that are long gone over here or harder to find. I mean 2-3 pairs shipped in the end come out to maybe $85-95 each? That's just slightly over retail.

I'm guessing a lot of people didn't notice and read @Bombers' post 2 hours ago. Many of these questions could have been answered by now..

tanks.

my janoski´s is perfect in length, do you think I should go to the same size or half size down the mesh roshe?
I have janos in 9.5 and 10, and i prefer roshes in 9.5. 9.5 janos are kindof tight for me, but in roshes its perfect. Also with roshes there shouldnt be alot of length between your toes and the end of the shoe. I have enough room to put my index finger in the space, but i also have small hands. In general, i prefer smaller roshes so they feel more like a sock and less of a shoe

Sorry I missed that. $110 over a $70 shoe seems a bit steep but I suppose it all comes down to materials and color options. Usually I find iD comes up short on color options. At $110 you better be able to at least make any previous/OG colorway.

Sorry I missed that. $110 over a $70 shoe seems a bit steep but I suppose it all comes down to materials and color options. Usually I find iD comes up short on color options. At $110 you better be able to at least make any previous/OG colorway.
It'd be nice to be able to make the already-released colorways on iD, but I have a gut feeling that we'll be limited as to what colors go where, or maybe just a small tone color off from the originals. My 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom