ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i go to Rutgers NB too...i was wearin my crystal mint splits today...once it gets nicer out ill be breakin out the mangos, knicks, and cybers 
nthat.gif
 look out for me brotha!

Total Crimson/Gamma Grey, and yes it is OG Mesh.

Photo courtesy of xtianp
Could that be the ones that was also spotted on the women's upcoming collection picture? (the picture where someone spotted 2/3 roshes in the back if anybody recalls)

Looks pretty cool though, a bit like the sport reds but they have the potential to break more necks 
roll.gif

Any chance that the broshe can show us a comparison pic of the sport reds and total crimsons? I'm interested in an orange pair to rep my SF Giants

Might even double up to work on one as a custom.

Any chance that the broshe can show us a comparison pic of the sport reds and total crimsons? I'm interested in an orange pair to rep my SF Giants

Might even double up to work on one as a custom.

That's exactly what I was thinking bro! lol

I'm from NJ too and I have yet to see another person with Roshes on. I'm calling the footactions around my area to see if they are getting the crimsons. If find one ill let y'all know

Yea definitely holler man. Ill try and stop by garden state plaza and a few other footactions after work tomorrow and see what's up

Hey kinda new on here.Just saw the Total Crimson/Gamma Grey Roshe's that just dropped. Currently living in Dominican Republic can anyone help me out with a sz. 10 please?

So, excuse my ignorance cause I thought I was following this thread pretty consistently... but what are these? as far as releases are concerned? Should we expect more unexpected releases?

No one ever talked about this kind of colorway dropping, there wasn't really any buzz until those pictures surfaced.

almost like a retail quickstrike? :lol:

or am i completely off base and these were on your radars? :nerd:

Total crimsons came as a surprise to me, wonder if any Bay Area footactions got em? Wanna see em in person! Oh and for those of you who PM'd me on the group buy, I will be replying to you soon

So, excuse my ignorance cause I thought I was following this thread pretty consistently... but what are these? as far as releases are concerned? Should we expect more unexpected releases?

No one ever talked about this kind of colorway dropping, there wasn't really any buzz until those pictures surfaced.

almost like a retail quickstrike? :lol:

or am i completely off base and these were on your radars? :nerd:

You're not alone man. I feel the same way. These I don't even think we're brought up into conversation. And the so called Crimsons coming out were suppose to be the Mango V2? :nerd:

umm on frugirl or watever.. i cant even read chinese.. lol how much is 335Y or whatever its asking in USD

Total crimsons came as a surprise to me, wonder if any Bay Area footactions got em? Wanna see em in person! Oh and for those of you who PM'd me on the group buy, I will be replying to you soon

Nice! I'm excited about this group buy if it's as cheap as you mentioned. Definitely going to see if I can locate a pair of these Crimsons this weekend while I pick up my XIII's.

Back
Top Bottom