ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm in Miami. If you spot them down here, let me know please.
I'm about an hour north and trust me I'll keep an eye out 
nerd.gif

And niwreig, I would definitely be interested in any info you get as I live in the Broward area as well.

Last edited:
comparison shot for all the people that are curious. Dropped out of nowhere and caught me off guard. Orange is my favorite color so I had to cop. My picture courtesy of TR IG.

I live in the midwest. Nearest FA is in Chicago. I'm headed home this weekend so I'll try to see if the Total Crimsons have made it to any of the FA's up there.

just pulled the trigger on some Siren Reds for $140 shipped. Size 13. I'm a size 12 but i figure thats the cheapest price I will be finding. I'll either wear some thick socks or just sit on em and wait for a possible trade. didnt wanna sleep on these
Damn, you might have just copped the pair I had my eye on. Mind telling me where you got them? :/ if you got them where I think you got them, I guess I'll have to keep looking :/

Last edited:
has anybody checked Los Angeles FAs?? cerritos is a mission with traffic right now! hate calling because they never know anything.

Last edited:
definitely let you know broshe, the FA manager at the broward mall knows me (calls me the roshe guy lol) so if you need them i can pick up. he tells me there is some kid who basically buys the store out, so he lets me know when he gets stock in.

Wrk in deerfield, keep me posted as well plz

comparison shot for all the people that are curious. Dropped out of nowhere and caught me off guard. Orange is my favorite color so I had to cop. My picture courtesy of TR IG.
i need to get those total crimson asap, hopefully southland mall footaction will have them.

definitely brings out the color orange thanks broshe.

Last edited:
I checked the the Footaction at Potomac Mills in VA and they don't have the total crimsons yet. They get their shipments on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I'm going to call back tomorrow and see if they got them.

i need to get those total crimson asap, hopefully southland mall footaction will have them.

definitely brings out the color orange thanks broshe.
im sure southland mall finishline or footaction will have them! i'm rocking them today on this beautiful day, and turnt a lot of heads today. The black and orange contrast just makes it pop!

Dynamic Flywires courtesy of Team Roshe. Not a big fan of the pull tabs but they'll probably grow on me.

Curious, were these the pair that were on eBay a few days ago? I'm pretty sure I saw a hint that a team member bought them. If so, awesome pickup.
WANT!

lol I'm at the gym and somebody is rocking the mint tonals, just like me. At first I was like [emoji]128529[/emoji] but then again It's no big everyone derserves some comfort in their life's.

Definitely can't wait to get more colorways tho

Thank you for this comparison!

Back
Top Bottom