ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

damn son, so the ones that dropped today were orange with grey swoosh, huh? I'm gonna go scoop FA tomorrow after class and see if they have them in stock. Will shiekh have them in stock as well? hmm...

Roshe Count at 4 so low gg 
frown.gif

I checked the the Footaction at Potomac Mills in VA and they don't have the total crimsons yet. They get their shipments on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I'm going to call back tomorrow and see if they got them.
Good info. I'm going to call around the DC area this week/weekend as well. Care to share info if you get any via PM? I'll do the same.

Hey guys, just got my Mangos from TMall, everything looks great except that I noticed the the outsole is shaped differently than my other Roshes. In the pic above you can see how the Calypso's outsole curves upward while the Mango's does not. Wondering if anyone else's pair look like mine. Thanks.
these look legit, but honestly one of the worst defects i seen as far as soles on roshe run's go....are both like this? if they are maybe a heat issue, i've seen another members shoes left out in the sun and they were warped pretty bad...

Saw this orange roshes might get one to customize and put blue soles o_O I'm not really feeling the white sole. I hope they look as good as the picture doe and not so much like my red pair.

Hey guys, just got my Mangos from TMall, everything looks great except that I noticed the the outsole is shaped differently than my other Roshes. In the pic above you can see how the Calypso's outsole curves upward while the Mango's does not. Wondering if anyone else's pair look like mine. Thanks.
I got my mango's from there too but mine doesn't look like that.my mango curves up like my other roshes.maybe it's a mango defect?once you wear it though,it's not gonna matter.

STOP POSTING INFO ABOUT TMALL/FRUGIRLS! PM EACH OTHER! ESP TR MEMBERS, PLEASE!

STOP ASKING THE SAME $ H ! T OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

STOP MAKING REQUESTS FOR SIZES, COLORWAYS, SHOES IN GENERAL!

not tryin to get aggro or anything, but it is quite annoying to see ppl not really following the rules/suggestions/comments. U guys want your pairs/info/community? just go along with the lax rules. it makes a better experience for everyone!

Last edited:
I got my mango's from there too but mine doesn't look like that.my mango curves up like my other roshes.maybe it's a mango defect?once you wear it though,it's not gonna matter.
Yeah, I tried them on and they felt fine. I just found it odd that they were warped like that. 

thinking about copping some wovens or tonals while i wait for the spring colorways to release. any thoughts on size..? wovens + .5; tonals - .5 maybe? or are the tonals tts?
Sounds good to me that's what I did with my pairs of wovens and tonals....you can even go tts with the tonals and ull be fine
thats the consensus i got.
tanks.

my janoski´s is perfect in length, do you think I should go to the same size or half size down the mesh roshe?
In terms of sizing for me:

OG - TTS or Size .5 down (With or Without socks)
Wovens/NRGs - Size up .5
Tonals - Size down .5 (even with socks it fit me perfectly)
Florals - Size up .5
Where can i find black roshe in men in 8.5 or 9.. Ebay is like 130$
Me and a friend Going to import the sirens using frugirls. If we both split the cost the estimate is roughly around only $83 each of us shipped! Anyone else in the Bay Area who's interested PM me by tomorrow night!
Sorry whats wss.. Would you mind doing a pick up!? 
Hello NT'ers! long time lurker and just decided to sign up. I need some help badly! trying to find a pair of size 6.5 or 7 tropical twist in socal, norcal, or online if anyone has any info on where to cop a pair it be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks for any help in advanced! 
a us size 7.5 would translate to an asia size of 41? I grabbed a shoe and looked but only saw uk, eur, and cm size. I'm assuming asia uses the EUR size since I cm wouldn't make sense

for ordering off frugirls, do they send you an invoice after you generate an order and is this when you pay/the final price you have to pay?
After you send the money through paypal to frugirls (after you get the email saying to do so), is there any extra fees or anything?

the only thing I can see happening is you have to pay custom fees but is that it?

Any recourse if the shoes get lost or anything happens?

The amount I have to send to frugirls through paypal is less than US retail for two pairs of shoes, so I want to make sure that I won't be hit with anything besides possibly custom fees.
You pay the cost upfront for them to buy the shoe to be shipped to their warehouse. Then you have to pay the shipping fee and service fee for them to ship to your house.
Dang, going to be costly...shoes first for about $60-65, then bam!  you get shipping and service fees around $35-45.  Ends up being $120 a pair.
In the grand scheme of it, it's not so bad. Especially for pairs that are long gone over here or harder to find. I mean 2-3 pairs shipped in the end come out to maybe $85-95 each? That's just slightly over retail.
my janos feel like their 9.5, perfect size but narrow.
The roshe unfortunately only have in stock .5 down :frown: is it will be too small?
8US, 26cm, right?
Anybody know where I can get a pair for retail? My wife has been looking for a pair! 
so i made an order on frugirls...any idea how long i should expect them to receive the shoes in their warehouse and then the estimated time to ship to me?
total of 2 weeks
Whens the navy blue/teal roshe coming out? Any exact date or months? Will i be able to purchase it at nike.com thx:$
Hey kinda new on here.Just saw the Total Crimson/Gamma Grey Roshe's that just dropped. Currently living in Dominican Republic can anyone help me out with a sz. 10 please?
Total crimsons came as a surprise to me, wonder if any Bay Area footactions got em? Wanna see em in person! Oh and for those of you who PM'd me on the group buy, I will be replying to you soon
umm on frugirl or watever.. i cant even read chinese.. lol how much is 335Y or whatever its asking in USD
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=currency+converter

it's seriously getting so annoying to read through this thread and see: 

1. how do i order through tmall/frugirls?

2. how do roshes fit?

3. can you get me mangos?

4. when do (insert roshe cw here) release?

the answers are all here and have been answered multiple times people. Team Roshe is very helpful and all the information needed is found in these threads. Sorry for venting but it's just getting to that point 
mean.gif

READING IS ESSENTIAL
Wasn't mango v2 called total crimson? So the name just flipped me out. -.-
STOP POSTING INFO ABOUT TMALL/FRUGIRLS! PM EACH OTHER! ESP TR MEMBERS, PLEASE!

STOP ASKING THE SAME $ H ! T OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

STOP MAKING REQUESTS FOR SIZES, COLORWAYS, SHOES IN GENERAL!

not tryin to get aggro or anything, but it is quite annoying to see ppl not really following the rules/suggestions/comments. U guys want your pairs/info/community? just go along with the lax rules. it makes a better experience for everyone!
not trying to call out anyone specifically at all ( i just skimmed through quickly so i apologize in advance if i wrongly quoted u), just trying to make a point, but do you guys see HOW MUCH BS is going on? these are just from the last 7-8 pgs...let's keep it clean

Last edited:
3 Iguanas
3 Sails
3 Sport Reds
2 Teal Florals
2 Knicks
2 Cybers
2 Sirens

17 pairs total, thought I had less.

I only really want Calypso's and the Spring c/w's, Nike can keep the rest.

not trying to call out anyone specifically at all ( i just skimmed through quickly so i apologize in advance if i wrongly quoted u), just trying to make a point, but do you guys see HOW MUCH BS is going on? these are just from the last 7-8 pgs...let's keep it clean
not sure why u quoted me...i was trying to make the same point as you...

Back
Top Bottom