ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Whatup Fam,

Heres my application for Team ROSHE

At this moment I only have the 3 pairs pictured below but they get more wear then any shoes I've bought the past 2 years.  When I bought these I wanted a shoe I could rock everyday [if you follow me on instagram, you'll see that I rock em pretty much everyday haha].  

Mad comfortable, looks great on foot, and low pricepoint.  What more could you ask?

Last edited:
Thanks broshe-fam, as for the people who hit me up about the sirens, i'll hit up shiekhs today and see what i can do. :smokin

Whatup Fam,

At this moment I only have the 3 pairs pictured below but they get more wear then any shoes I've bought the past 2 years.  When I bought these I wanted a shoe I could rock everyday [if you follow me on instagram, you'll see that I rock em pretty much everyday haha].  

Mad comfortable, looks great on foot, and low pricepoint.  What more could you ask?

I'll +1 that. Quick to the point. Dope fits too man. :smokin

If anyone can assist me finding a pair of Black Sail in a Men's 7 it would be greatly appreciated. I am not interested in the Women's due to the fit (I have wider feet).

Whatup Fam,

I'll +1 that. Quick to the point. Dope fits too man. :smokin

+1 also :pimp:

1 more & your #48 Justinvincent

Stay away from the Roshes for any strenuous activities, you may be putting yourself at risk for an injury.
Some points (*) can be either a Pro or a Con depending on your preference.
FR2:
*More flexible than the 3s
*Cotton/Standard Sockliner
PRO* - IMHO, comfier than the 3
CON* - More vulnerable to scuffs (if you care about that during training) due to the Synthetic Suede material
FR3:
*Feel more snug than the 2s
*A bit more stiff than the 2s
*Neoprene Sockliner + Most of interior for a sleeker fit/feel
PRO - Tougher overlay material than the 2s
PRO - Better lock-in fit with the DF Piece.
CON* - Contrasting colored DF Piece (if you care about that)
I've never run in the 3s, but I trained and raced in the 2s for a half marathon and recorded a PR.

thanks for the review man.

I have beat up my standard FR2 and will prob just cop another pair of blk/wht if i see them for cheap. I use them in the gym and also do my running in them.

I just never ran distance with them

Sirens
Amazon product ASIN B005ODHSAIbut they are $114 shipped
hop on them if you want them its the last sz 12
Thanks man, I have my eye on an ebay auction for the sirens which might end up being cheaper because I live in the same state as the seller so I can just go pick them up with no shipping fees. If I don't win the auction then I'll probably buy the ones on Amazon if they are still available.

+1 also
pimp.gif

1 more & your #48 Justinvincent
 Great shots. You got my vote +1. Congrats #48

On a side note Broshes did we get rmmsballer10 voting started. Couldn't see any post about it. If not He's got my vote +1. Lets get him in before we put a hold on applicants.

Hey yall, about how long do you think til I should put my Roshe's into retirement? I've had my pairs for 3-4 months now and have been using the Black and Iguana pairs on a steady rotation at work and for casual use. I can't tell if the insole (under the volt insole) is wearing out. Y'all got any feedback?

5 pairs of Black Sails, size 7.5/8.0/8.5/12 just went up on ebay for 89.95 shipped, unfortunately I think this is a good deal now a days. 

Last edited:
Can't reply to quotes yet. Have to wait out til a Mod approves. Not sure why. But any ways...

+1 to justinvincent. Congrats #48

On a side not. Have we started voting for rmmsballer10. I'd like to get him in before we hold on applicants. Pat has been a tremendous help in locating the Go's for some of us. Went well out of his way. Great guy. You got my vote homie.

+1 to rmmsballer10

I couldn't reply to your quote but I currently have my eye on a pair of sirens on ebay and I live in the same state as the seller so I can just go pick them up without having to pay for shipping. If I don't win the auction then I'll probably buy the ones on amazon if they are still available.

Can't reply to quotes yet. Have to wait out til a Mod approves. Not sure why. But any ways...

+1 to justinvincent. Congrats #48

On a side not. Have we started voting for rmmsballer10. I'd like to get him in before we hold on applicants. Pat has been a tremendous help in locating the Go's for some of us. Went well out of his way. Great guy. You got my vote homie.

+1 to rmmsballer10

dont worry about Rmmsballer TR got him covered.......

5 pairs of Black Sails, size 7.5/8.0/8.5/12 just went up on ebay for 89.95 shipped, unfortunately I think this is a good deal now a days. 

I said it before but here it goes again

Google rakuten English

Search roshe run

There's Three sellers selling black/white and anthracite/cyber for about $46 + around $30 shipping.

Stay away from the Roshes for any strenuous activities, you may be putting yourself at risk for an injury.
Glad you brought this up.  I was walking around SF with my sails on and it was cool at first, but walking up stairs/hills started taking a toll on my feet and legs.  I still love the shoes for casual wear and light walking though...

I said it before but here it goes again
Google rakuten English
Search roshe run
There's Three sellers selling black/white and anthracite/cyber for about $46 + around $30 shipping.

What is the size conversion for a mens size 9? I googled it, but I'm getting conflicting info. Either a 27 or 27.5. i just want to make sure I order the right size.:D

@chwussup

I Tried Global Rakuten and am fully aware of what they have on there, however to myself and possibly to others that are not too familiar with it spending an extra $15 and getting the shoes a week earlier and not putting your cc out on a site you are uncomfortable about is worth it.  

I also tried to go through the checkout and it would not let me put in my state...all fields were null.  So yeah there are options out there for the cybers & sails cheaper than 90 through global rakuten, to some it may be a good option, but it wasn't for me. 

What is the size conversion for a mens size 9? I googled it, but I'm getting conflicting info. Either a 27 or 27.5. i just want to make sure I order the right size.:D
It should be 27. You can look at your shoe boxes and it will say the size. I know for a fact size 10 is 28.

@chwussup

I Tried Global Rakuten and am fully aware of what they have on there, however to myself and possibly to others that are not too familiar with it spending an extra $15 and getting the shoes a week earlier and not putting your cc out on a site you are uncomfortable about is worth it.  

I also tried to go through the checkout and it would not let me put in my state...all fields were null.  So yeah there are options out there for the cybers & sails cheaper than 90 through global rakuten, to some it may be a good option, but it wasn't for me. 

Don't worry ohwassup always sounds like that when he posts .. Like a mad dad who told his son the same thing twice and has to say it for a third time..

Lol

@ohwussup

Thanks for the heads up. I just placed an order for the Black/Sails in a size 27. (I hope that means size 9)

Back
Top Bottom