ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Team ROSHE members.
If anyone wants to put in an order for Mangos this is the last one I am probably going to put in. Sizes 7-10 available.
Team Members ONLY.
Thanks,
Patrick
Also, if someone can help out with Black Sails in a 10.5 for retail hit me up.
I want Cybers too, but only if they are at a NR.
Pm'd

^ Keep in mind, that it's just something I'm messin with, not to out-do GT's design or anything........but if anyone needs help, I'll do what I can to help out.

Cris.

Messin' with GT's design.........

You guys have a good thing going here, just reading through, there's "team" effort, great helpful info and dope Roshe collections as well......
Cris.

Cris,

I have 100% faith that you can cook up something great (whether it be a new logo/tee design). However, to be honest, I'm not digging the IMPACT-esque font, as it reminds me too much of the NIKE AIR era. I think we should make go a whole new direction and create something different with the Roshes.

I have 100% faith that you can cook up something great (whether it be a new logo/tee design). However, to be honest, I'm not digging the IMPACT-esque font, as it reminds me too much of the NIKE AIR era. I think we should make go a whole new direction and create something different with the Roshes.

I have an idea, Ray, could you send me that Japanese-esque font with just the word "Roshe" from the logo?

Last edited:
Definitely, Cris! I'd really like to see what you could cook up. Maybe something Zen-like / Japanese inspired?

My original designs were just thrown together to look like a Nike "Just Do It." graphic tee. I'd use Zazzle, who prints to order, so there wouldn't be a minimum interest level. I'd just have to order a few myself to make sure the colors were correct.

Gah, I really wish I was at home so I could cook some cool designs up in Illustrator.

Here's some designs i threw together.. using illustrayt's logo.

Passing along some info! Had a free day to myself today so I hit up the spots I could think of.

My local Shiekh has:

(1) pair of size 9 sirens.

Few pairs size 11&up sirens.

(1) pair of size 12 sport reds. 

If anyone is looking for these I am more than willing to help get these to you. I'm not going to charge something crazy like $100, but retail/tax + shipping + (maybe $5 for some Carl's Jr. for the trouble) sounds fair. I can ship priority and double boxed. I understand I just joined the forums yesterday, but we can exchange information (phone #, email, paypal) and talk until you can feel comfortable enough with me getting them for you.

My apologies ahead of time if this is not the place to be posting this!! Just wanting to help contribute to this thread. 
happy.gif
Just hit up Shiekhs today also... dont know if it was the same one.... Valley Fair Mall in San Jose? (For any bay area CA locals) Anyway heres the stock they got for anyone still looking in this area...

(1)Sirens size 12

(1) Sport Reds 12

Greywolf/yellow... ALL sizes except 9

Black/Whites Size 11, 11.5, 12

Cybers Size 8.5, 10.5,11, 11.5, 12

Good luck.

I'm about to PM you to RMS; How much is it total? Gotta check the funds first.

Last edited:
I'll be headed to the mall today I hope to pick up a pair because I'm headed to Knotts on weds for work so I want something real comfortable.

Well here is my application after being invited for the last spot before closing openings for the first time!

Crappy iphone pictures ahead..

First pair for $70 on ebay...

2nd pair from the recent restock on NDC.com (regretting selling the second iguana I picked up same time)

Dailys...

Can't really put the finger on why I fell in love with this shoe.  It's a combination of things.  Surely the relatively cheap price point, the comfortability, versatility, and awesome colorways all contributed to it.  But I think the biggest factor is that mesh shoes is something new to me.  I like wearing slippers as well as shoes.  The breathable material is like an in between and for the first time I actually tried shoes without socks.  Dat breeze.

I saw these online on another site somewhere and placed it in the back of my mind to look it up later.  Next thing I knew, my good friend had copped the black/sail pair and when I saw it in person, that was it - I knew I was getting it.

Unlike the other people here, I don't have the budget to splurge - so I'm trying to pick and choose colorways that I really want at a personal goal of a little more than retail only..

Ever since then... F5ing niketalk, *************, ndc, zappos, ebay constantly.

Hope this didn't bore anyone.

hey guys, so i recently really started to like this shoe. Does anyone know where to find a pair in NYC? just basic Black and white or the Iguanas would be nice.

If anyone has any leads on a sport red model size 8-9 for close to retail I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Last edited:
So glad to see the Team liking the idea of building the community
I'm really enjoying a lot of the designs. Maybe we can start voting soon and get the ball rolling with getting the shirts out. Can we update the front page with where all the team members are from so we can also keep coverage of available Roshes?

So glad to see the Team liking the idea of building the community
I'm really enjoying a lot of the designs. Maybe we can start voting soon and get the ball rolling with getting the shirts out. Can we update the front page with where all the team members are from so we can also keep coverage of available Roshes?

Jerald m:32 , orange county , ca

Back
Top Bottom