ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finally able to post!
Love this shoe. Never bought this many pairs of one shoe before. They are so comfortable, great colorways, awesome shape to them and the price is great.

I ordered my Mangos from Atmos-Tokyo off Rakuten and wanted to post the info when I ordered them (almost 2 months ago), but wasn't approved to post. 

Anyway, here's my application.

I think my post got lost in the shuffle after having to go to a moderator so I'm quoting it, hoping it'll finally show up.

Man I submitted my Team Roshe application twice this morning when there were still spots left but each time I hit submit it kept saying since I'm new, a mod has to approve my post with images in it.  I have 8 pairs and was hoping to make it in time before the 50 cut off.  I waited all day hoping a mod would approve my post so my application can be viewed but still nothing.

Last edited:
Not accepting apps until 9/1? Interesting
mean.gif

We're definitely not cutting apps.

Team tees would be DOPE!
I just updated the roster capping it at 50 for now. Every first week of each month, a number of spots will open up starting 9/1. Same +1 process.
ohwussup: I gotta say you've been a very solid and steady contributer to the thread, and I'm sure fellow Broshes would agree. I think you should have spot 51, the last one before the new system. Just post your app, receive the +1s, and you'll be on the Team.
I'd be honored, never thought I would get invited to such a thing.  I'll try to get some pictures - although they won't be anything special, coming from my iphone..

Man I submitted my Team Roshe application twice this morning when there were still spots left but each time I hit submit it kept saying since I'm new, a mod has to approve my post with images in it.  I have 8 pairs and was hoping to make it in time before the 50 cut off.  I waited all day hoping a mod would approve my post so my application can be viewed but still nothing.

don't worry about it FX, seems like there will be another opportunity on 9/1.  8 pairs is impressive!

Just as Illy said were not cutting apps out completely just capping it at #50 for the moment... spots will open up on 9/1

What's this 20% code you speak of? :nerd: I have a couple of shiekhs by me so this would definitely help especially since its pay day tomorrow :smokin

MIl20 is the online coupon code for 20% off. speak with some of the workers. see if they'd let it slide. 8)

yeah, why is this the case? just curious.
From the last page:
This was my idea to go ahead and build the community. Weed out those that are just jumping in just for the hell of it. Like I mentioned before, I would really love to see this Roshe family build and grow together, similar to Team AMFam. It'd be awesome to get a small production of shirts together and just become closer. By limiting the number of people, it will allow us to grow together and really figure out the people that really want to be apart of Team Roshe. Just a thought...didn't know we were actually cutting apps.
of course RMMS gets my +1

Okay excuse me for being an idiot..

How do you even edit your signature and add the badge? I can't find it under my account settings to even edit it.

Thanks.

^ oh, my bad. i've been flying through this thread - it moves relatively fast. thanks for the specification.

Okay excuse me for being an idiot..
How do you even edit your signature and add the badge? I can't find it under my account settings to even edit it.
Thanks.
go to 'my profile' and their should be a field under 'your photos' that says 'edit signature.'

Another idea for some shirt. Upper colored shirt, with the "Team" the swoosh color, and the "Roshe" the sole color. Could make one for every colorway.

Back
Top Bottom