ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

im seriously thinking about selling all my js and just wear roshe runs/ air max 1,95,etc. from now on...

wearing the roshes i realized how uncomfortable most of these new jordans are..my feet are thanking me 

any of my other broshes have this epiphany?

I thought I was the only one who felt that way. I took a break from the shoe game for a couple years cuz of school. But now back into it and the Js game is ridiculous and I nearly here nothing about SB's anymore. I'm loving the comfort and style with roshes and running shoes in general. I feel like I'm gonna stick with these for a while and sell/trade most of my j's & sb's.

Went to Shiekh and they sold the last few mints 1-2 days ago.. The guy told me there's only like 29 mints left throughout all shiekhs or something like that.

Man, no disrespect but you dont know what happens behind closed doors (PMs).

We are all old enough to know that nothing in life is free, even information. Especially information that takes time to acquire.

“Nothing of value is free. Even the breath of life is purchased at birth only through gasping effort and pain.” - Robert A. Heinlein

Help out the community (be active) and the community will give back, simple as that.

It wasn't directed at everyone and I wanted to make that clear in my post. I so see some people helping other people. I commed you and with all due respect, that's how it should always be, that shouldn't be "treating someone good" that should he the standard, in a perfect world. Idk maybe I'm disillusioned. I'm more active on a few other low hype shoe threads and we all help one another out, I've driven an hour both ways numerous times to pick up limited shoes for people at retail and not make a dime of them, more than 10 people. That sounds like BS, but it's true. So I practice what I preach, I'm not just complainig. I've been on NT 3 months and the shoe game for 20 years, so I offer help and advice whenener I can. I've posted maybe 3-4 times and didn't even receive a reply at all, it was like I never posted. And it is what it is, but I noticed a lot of other people posting and the same thing, then people actually gloating about not helping people...I was like wow, I wasn't even gonna say anything.

Anyway, I've always love the Roshe. Unfortunately I have a wide foot so I can't always get every CW/materail that drops, some I have no chance wearing (like the wovens) I was just curious about some things as I don't follow these shoes as close as I do others, normally I'm the one answering questions, not asking them. I honestly called around to my local Nike stores and Nike Running stores and got my questions answered the hard way, lol. It's all good tho, sorry for the rant. I didn't wanna offend anyone.

WOWWW, i'm not about puttin people on blast, but it's the last time I try to help out folks I haven't dealt with before.

I went out of my way during work yesterday to cop a size 8 for a NTer and fool hits me up today and says he'll cop on NDC instead. That makes me look stupid cause i have to go and return the damn shoes.

People's words mean nothing these days. :smh:

I drove an hour to pick up a shoe for someone and once I got to the store (around 8:45 - closing is 9:30) They stopped replying when I asked them to paypal the $$ so I could purchase the shoe, they finally answered me 5 minutes before the store closed and told me nevermind...lol I just shook my head, I bought a pair of shoes and drove home to avoid a total waste of time. Some people just don't care...partly my fault for trusting him and not having him PayPal me prior to driving. I did do this for other NTers and actually laid my own money out a few times and had no issues, so I didn't reallly expect it. Def not cool...I feel your frustration.

That's the only reason why I don't just go to Shiekh's and clean them out when they get Roshes in.

A lot of dudes in here want help getting their pairs, but I know only a few dudes will actually pay and I'll be sitting on a ton of stuff I have no use for.

Went to Shiekh and they sold the last few mints 1-2 days ago.. The guy told me there's only like 29 mints left throughout all shiekhs or something like that.

I've been reading they are suposed to hit NDC and drop nationally "any day now". Each news story was nearly a complete reprint of the one before.

These Mint FB's do have a "Yeezy 2" scale pattern on the upper material surrounding the heal. I think people are just assuming these are "Yeezy" inspired. Defianlty bringing alot more attention to the shoe tho. I have a funny feeling these Mints will be the first and only pair of RR's for A LOT of people, lol.

I hope I can find a pair in store to actually try them on! I can't wear a lot of these with socks/thick socks. Hate not wearing shoes with socks tho, blah.

To reply to another post above, I stopped buying alot of Jordan Retro's and Nikes because of the comfort and availability. I just wanna wear what I find comfortable now-a-days. airmax, Nike Free, Revis Trainers are hella comfortable with the full zoom, and of course these bad boys lol.

I just received shipping notice from NDC for my Squad's and Tarp's, I'm super geeked... I'm glad I didn't hesitate on ordering them because all of these pics would just make me regret not doing so... Roshe's are the best.. Look good, comfortable, and allow your feet to breath... 5 pairs now and can't wait for more... 

Jordan's = Nostalgic... As much as I try to stop purchasing J's they just drop something that I've always wanted/want again... I don't even lie to myself anymore...  
mean.gif

For Chicagoans looking for Red Sails or Iguanas, Urban Outfitters throughout the Chicagoland area have at least 2 pairs in most sizes... At least that's what a sales associate told me at Oak Brook... Good luck to all in your quest for Roshe's!!!

New to this thread, longtime lurker on NT, but anyone know where to find the woven iguanas in a 10.5? Can only find size 14, 15, etc. in these on finish line and eastbay.

I thought I was the only one who felt that way. I took a break from the shoe game for a couple years cuz of school. But now back into it and the Js game is ridiculous and I nearly here nothing about SB's anymore. I'm loving the comfort and style with roshes and running shoes in general. I feel like I'm gonna stick with these for a while and sell/trade most of my j's & sb's.
everyone and their mother is rockin Js now...its getting to the point where i feel like it's just overdone

i can get 3 roshes for the price of one jordan!!!! (give or take 20 bucks)

My true size I would say is an 11 although I have some shoes in a 10.5 that fit fine. Should I get the Squadrons in a 10.5 or 11? 

I've been reading they are suposed to hit NDC and drop nationally "any day now". Each news story was nearly a complete reprint of the one before.

These Mint FB's do have a "Yeezy 2" scale pattern on the upper material surrounding the heal. I think people are just assuming these are "Yeezy" inspired. Defianlty bringing alot more attention to the shoe tho. I have a funny feeling these Mints will be the first and only pair of RR's for A LOT of people, lol.

I hope I can find a pair in store to actually try them on! I can't wear a lot of these with socks/thick socks. Hate not wearing shoes with socks tho, blah.

To reply to another post above, I stopped buying alot of Jordan Retro's and Nikes because of the comfort and availability. I just wanna wear what I find comfortable now-a-days. airmax, Nike Free, Revis Trainers are hella comfortable with the full zoom, and of course these bad boys lol.

Yea they also kinda said that no one else is selling them and they're not restocking. But didn't it release on NDC already?

just wanna give dano4o8 the biggest shoutout for going out of his way to try and look me out twice even though both trips turned out unsuccessful. if he ever needs help with anything, please don't hesitate to help him out. dude, if you ever need anything, ill try my best to look you out!!

just officially copped the squads and tarps for myself then i got the crimson sails for my girl...NDC does a good job at hiding some of the cw's when browsing lol

Squadrons should be here Friday and Friday is paid day as well hopefully i can get another pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom