ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

does anyone know if they ever made the split packs in sizes lower than 8? fnl doesn't list any below that. looking for a blue/black pair as well in 7.5
nerd.gif

Waiting for an east coast spot to get those Crimson Roshes. Wondering why they didn't just drop them along with the other OG mesh colorways.

took my cybers out to the mall today and 3 mall shoppers thought I was wearing the tarp green.Must be the glowy midsole. ;/

So as I was scrolling on this thread, I've noticed that most of the people (including myself) are people who just joined the last 3 months and are the only ones posting. Where's everyone who was here from the very start? I bet it's all bc you guys already got every pair imagine 
roll.gif
 tru tru

Someone please post an on-foot pic of those bright orange joints with the white sole(crimson?) I am confused as to when those dropped, who get em, where, etc... and if its likely they drop on NDC or no chance? Squadrons came today and they are fabulous. Kinda chapped I didn't get the mint/black/pinks, but I suspect they'll show up elsewhere soon. Thanks in advance.

So as I was scrolling on this thread, I've noticed that most of the people (including myself) are people who just joined the last 3 months and are the only ones posting. Where's everyone who was here from the very start? I bet it's all bc you guys already got every pair imagine 
roll.gif

tru tru

Facebook group

So as I was scrolling on this thread, I've noticed that most of the people (including myself) are people
who just joined the last 3 months and are the only ones posting. Where's everyone who was here from the very start? I bet it's all bc you guys already got every pair imagine 
roll.gif

tru tru

They are watching us...[emoji]128530[/emoji]

hello everyone, so im pretty much new here to the forum but not new roshe's at all, they are an great shoe, but i was wondering if anyone can help me out to get a pair of the crimson sail's that's the cw i been in a search for, if u can help me get in size 10.5-11 please let me know, im located in orange county by the way =]

hello everyone, so im pretty much new here to the forum but not new roshe's at all, they are an great shoe, but i was wondering if anyone can help me out to get a pair of the crimson sail's that's the cw i been in a search for, if u can help me get in size 10.5-11 please let me know, im located in orange county by the way =]
Pm me for locations in north SD county

Just posted a couple post on FB selling my J's. 
roll.gif
Pretty much done with the hype (kept my needs: Bordeaux 7 and XIs) and I'm getting so many bites from the young guns! Making room for more Roshes and a little more room in my bank account. 

Just posted a couple post on FB selling my J's. 
roll.gif

Pretty much done with the hype (kept my needs: Bordeaux 7 and XIs) and I'm getting so many bites from the young guns! Making room for more Roshes and a little more room in my bank account. 
Keep those Bordeaux's! My personal favorite pair of J's.

San Jose peeps:
Santana Row Urban Outfitters had a sz 9.5 pair iguanas, that was around 5-6 o'clock. They weren't on display, I saw a worker with em n said they were available.

Shiekh in Valley Faur had squadrons in a 9.5 for anyone looking for that size.

Back
Top Bottom