ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm at Mall of America NR right now.
I see a bunch of reds 8-14, and a few select blacks.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

is the blk/red cw already out?

i dont think so.... someone correct me & point me in thier direction if im wrong please
nerd.gif
...those are on the top of my Roshe cop list & the black/white & red/white are close 2nd's

My black pair from Sneakerhead came in and i gotta say they fell pretty comfey. The insole is a lil weird to get used to cause they dont have the felt on the insole its all lunar, i also wear a size 13 in most shoes an kinda have wide feet an these fit great. I hope they put out more colors cause i might need to get more lol

NR MOA most Reds(sz.8-14) and very few select black.

EDIT:
(952) 854-3131 if anyone is looking

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i dont think so.... someone correct me & point me in thier direction if im wrong please
nerd.gif
...those are on the top of my Roshe cop list & the black/white & red/white are close 2nd's

Corporate (I think they're in Ohio) was the only shop to have them so far, IIRC. They're atop "my list" as well lol 

Wore my iguanas for the first time this weekend and they feel good! The inserts felt weird but I got used to it. Waiting for my connect to get me the black and red colors from swoosh.

just got a call back from NR my total was $69.33 shipped
pimp.gif
on to the black/red & the red/white(hope they sit a lil while in my sz)

If I wear a 7 in Structure Triax 91's will a 7 in these fit? I usually wear a 7 in boat shoes, vans, Clark's, Air Max 1's and Janoski's. Pretty much anything with little to no padding I wear a 7. I wear a 7.5 for Jordans, 8 for SB's, basketball shoes, and Air Max 90's if that helps any.

I just hit the Burlington, MA Rack this afternoon, and I didn't see any in any size, so they either already got cleaned out or never got them. I still want these, but now that I know they're out there under $60, it's hard for me to go get them online for the full retail.

nerd.gif

Had'm for a few weeks, I don't think they're out yet :-/. They're the reason I haven't bought a pair for NR since I have black and red together.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

nerd.gif

Had'm for a few weeks, I don't think they're out yet :-/. They're the reason I haven't bought a pair for NR since I have black and red together.

if i had the pair you have i wouldnt give the blk/white & red/white a 2nd look either
laugh.gif
...id be plotting on a 2nd pair

Got the black pair shipped to me and picked up a grey/teal pair today at Nike Santa Monica. Had to size half up cause they didn't have my size.

Dylan Raasch wrote:
 I wanted the shoe to be as versatile as possible, so I designed it so it could be worn barefoot or with socks. You could dress up or down in it, travel with it, walk or run in it, chill in it, almost anything. I felt the simpler I could make it, the more profound it would become.

Back
Top Bottom