ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

402226184.jpg

reds & another blk pair are up next for me....... if the blk/siren red doesnt pop up before i cop

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Black/Sail cw for $70 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...var=&hash=item27c5e35eaf

Hey Illust, have you ever ordered from these guys before? How long does it usually take for them to ship out the kicks?
-Drew

good dudes, ive bought at least 5 pairs from them...ship from socal the next day

Dope. Thanks man. 
I was able to locate a pair of Calypsos around my way so I asked one of the store employees to hold my pair for me. I'll be picking it up on Weds.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Quick question for those who are wearing these (and other shoes like Frees) barefoot? I rarely wear my shoes barefoot but in the summer time these Frees are perfect without socks.

What are you all using to control odor/perspiration? I've never had very smelly feet so not too worried but also have never really worn athletic shoes without socks. Just trying to prevent these shoes from stinking horribly.

The obvious thing is baby powder or Goldbond on your feet, but are you doing anything to the shoes too?

Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions.

I'll def have to do a pair of Blacks, and Reds. The start for sale prices begins.

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Quick question for those who are wearing these (and other shoes like Frees) barefoot? I rarely wear my shoes barefoot but in the summer time these Frees are perfect without socks.

What are you all using to control odor/perspiration? I've never had very smelly feet so not too worried but also have never really worn athletic shoes without socks. Just trying to prevent these shoes from stinking horribly.

The obvious thing is baby powder or Goldbond on your feet, but are you doing anything to the shoes too?

Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions.
Been sockless since i've bought them...no sweat for me. I tried going sockless in frees and it was not a nice scent. 

How's the sizing on this? Do they fit like the AM1s(I'm usually a size eight)? Thanks guys.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Black/Sail cw for $70 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...var=&hash=item27c5e35eaf

Hey Illust, have you ever ordered from these guys before? How long does it usually take for them to ship out the kicks?
-Drew

good dudes, ive bought at least 5 pairs from them...ship from socal the next day
I actually meant to ask, did they send you a tracking no. whenever they shipped your shoes?
EDIT: Never mind. My 2nd black pair has been shipped.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by FranSanity217

Does anybody have the number for the Nike Running Store in Palo Alto? I need those teals in an 8!
Teals are sold out in Palo Alto and all Nike stores that I've called even out of states.

Chatted with a Nike rep today who told me the teals are still an active item on the website meaning they will likely restock. Hope he's right
frown.gif

I think iguanas will pop up much sooner than Aug, i find it weird unknown in miami got theirs a couple weeks ago..

glad these are getting love
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait for more cw's and need another pair of blacks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and prob the volts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

I think iguanas will pop up much sooner than Aug, i find it weird unknown in miami got theirs a couple weeks ago..

it think so too, one nike.com rep said next month the other said no idea. so im going with no idea for now. There were 2 local spots in so cal that had them but i think the reseller on ebay bought up the entire stock from the source of the store and the store.

I still haven't taken the black/whites off!! haha!

for those wondering about running or training, I would say don't go for a run in these.   You could maybe get away with them at gym if its a light, low intensity workout.  These would be great for a post workout chilling at the park tossing the football around
smokin.gif
 type of situation.   

Back
Top Bottom