ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone even heard about a "supposed" release date on the Mangos here in the US? Makes me wonder if they are an Asia release only..

Size 10.5 and up is near impossible to find for them in China.

Has anyone even heard about a "supposed" release date on the Mangos here in the US? Makes me wonder if they are an Asia release only..
Size 10.5 and up is near impossible to find for them in China.

I've been told several things from Zappos reps. When the Stadium Greens/Speed Yellows dropped, they seemed confirmed that they would be receiving the Mangos in the future, but after talking to a few of them again last night, it seems as if the colorway was "requested" by Zappos but they never received stock, along with "Dark Royal Blue/Orange," "Sail/Blue Glow," and "Tent/Dark Royal Blue" which are all unreleased colors. I've got a little hope, but not much, considering Zappos is the only place that has even mentioned the Mangos.

Last edited:
I've worked at a Factory Store for a couple years now, but this has to be UP there on my biggest steals list:

That is definitely ranks number one for best roshe steal. :pimp:

Test , itsjerald here (32) trying to figure out this whole thing. I guess it takes 20 posts to put my sig up. Ah bare with me then ..

I want to pull the trigger but I can't!

Already spent a boatload of money on Mangos and Teals.

Thanks for the heads up though!

ok here's the deal with mangos as far as i know it, can someone correct me if i'm wrong.

sample size US 9 mangos can only be found in various factories/outlets around the US. 21 Mercer never had them, whoever said they did is wrong.  No where else in the US has them.

That being said, it is all over Japan and Australia?  Rakuten is currently sold out and I don't know enough foreign language to search yahoo shopping japan or similar sites.

I still don't get the appeal of these shoes. I take it they're extremely comfortable, but aesthetically, they look like Keebler elf shoes to me.

They are simple, they are comfortable, you can wear them with just about everything, what more do you need?

So did the mango's hit zappos? or how are people getting them?

I think aesthetically they look super clean and honestly they are extremely comfortable and great casual shoes and I would rather have 2 pairs of Roshe's then one pair of poor quality Jordans.

I still don't get the appeal of these shoes. I take it they're extremely comfortable, but aesthetically, they look like Keebler elf shoes to me.
I think Foamposites are uncomfortable, hideous and overpriced.  I've yet to open or post in a thread about them.

Back
Top Bottom