ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Don't know if i'm feeling the pattern in the front but the colorway is sickk!! 

Thanks for embedding the pics, and def agree really feeling the colorway...the print is cool but not great...can't wait for more pics.

Def copping.

this was posted awhile back but niketowns in japan had both calypsos and mangos among the original colorways.  could have them still in stock as roshes are not that popular overseas.  i think tokyo and osaka had confirmed roshes.

i also called them from the states but they would not ship internationally

those who wanted a shirt, the team roshe shirt votes were a landslide so at this point be closing votes.  going to go ahead with the non-space version.  those who orded i will be sending out PMs shortly
therer were no calypso's released in Japan as far as i know! only mangos and the the rest of the original. we didn't get a lot of the other colorways too....

Where to find iguanas here in singapore?
You cant
New colorway...sorry don't know how to embed pics. Props to theshoegame.com for the early info...no release date yet...
http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-roshe-run-shorebreak.html
Prefer the samples on zzazin but I might still cop
therer were no calypso's released in Japan as far as i know! only mangos and the the rest of the original. we didn't get a lot of the other colorways too....
There was actually, my JP contact saw it in Nagoya

If you got any Shiekhshoes locations near you, call each and every one of them and find out what they're holding.  A lot in the L.A. area are carrying the speed yellows and siren's.

Good luck!
I have a Shieks at the mall near me but I don't think they carry any Roshes. Do they let you stock locate from other stores? I thought I read post from people who did that...

I have a Shieks at the mall near me but I don't think they carry any Roshes. Do they let you stock locate from other stores? I thought I read post from people who did that...
You can't think or assume that a store isn't carrying Roshe's until you find out for yourself. If you want these sneakers that badly, use a computer to get phone numbers, pick up the phone, call and do research. Just because ppl give you a heads up in this thread doesn't mean we are gonna
hold your hand throughout the entire process. We supply the tools, now put in work and find out.

You cant

Prefer the samples on zzazin but I might still cop

There was actually, my JP contact saw it in Nagoya
I'm not saying you are lying but maybe had some wrong info. there is no Nike store in Nagoya. i do know they had some calypso's in Japan but not released from Nike JP. probably imported from other countries. they have the stadiums, sirens, speed yellows,knicks etc. but they were imported from another country and resold in Japan. not an official JP release.....retail on those is like $105-$130!!!!

Last edited:
You can't think or assume that a store isn't carrying Roshe's until you find out for yourself. If you want these sneakers that badly, use a computer to get phone numbers, pick up the phone, call and do research. Just because ppl give you a heads up in this thread doesn't mean we are gonna
hold your hand throughout the entire process. We supply the tools, now put in work and find out.
Understood. What I meant to say is, I went to Shieks a few weeks ago and they DID NOT have any roshes for sale. I forgot to ask them about the stock locate and the sales people did not mention it to me.

its been awhile and once again this thread has jumped! after looking back a few pages, i still cant believe how ugly these "premiums" will be at least IMO...

and still real salty over these people gettin multiples of calypsos lol

Understood. What I meant to say is, I went to Shieks a few weeks ago and they DID NOT have any roshes for sale. I forgot to ask them about the stock locate and the sales people did not mention it to me.
Shiek sales folks won't mention it cause they don't want to go through the hassle of locating a shoe and shipping it. I asked the Shiek manager in my area to try and locate some black sails for me, he checked something on the store computer (probably just brought up a phone book listing of Shiek stores) and started calling different stores and spoke in a different language. After about 10 minutes he said he couldn't locate one.

Word.  Again, if you want these sneakers that badly, call multiple locations in your area(if there are others) and do research.  If you locate some pairs in your size, call the Shiekhshoes at your mall to have it shipped to that location.  They do provide that service.  It's just that some locations are lazy about it.  If you do the work, it'll be more efficient and successful.
Shiek sales folks won't mention it cause they don't want to go through the hassle of locating a shoe and shipping it. I asked the Shiek manager in my area to try and locate some black sails for me, he checked something on the store computer (probably just brought up a phone book listing of Shiek stores) and started calling different stores and spoke in a different language. After about 10 minutes he said he couldn't locate one.
If you want these that badly, do the work and research yourself.

http://www.shiekhshoes.com/stores.aspx

nike has seriously lost their minds. how are they even still a company? with their recent thought process on things they need to fire everyone that works for them and start over.

Word.  Again, if you want these sneakers that badly, call multiple locations in your area(if there are others) and do research.  If you locate some pairs in your size, call the Shiekhshoes at your mall to have it shipped to that location.  They do provide that service.  It's just that some locations are lazy about it.  If you do the work, it'll be more efficient and successful.

If you want these that badly, do the work and research yourself.

http://www.shiekhshoes.com/stores.aspx
damn dude.. get off his back. he a question to see if shiekhs will ship to another shiekh store. a simply yes or no would have answered his question.

Just a heads up with shiekh.... this was my experience with them. Had them locate the black sails and the sirens, they were able to find both and after paying, I was told it'd be 7-10 days. A week later they called and said my black sails were sold but my sirens were on there way. It took almost a full month for my sirens to actually arrive. They have really bad customer service and I called them on it... to the tune of gettin my sirens for 50 dollars. The manager at my store tried to tell me that the employee fudged up and didn't call the store directly about my black sails and they were sold because the time it takes to receive the order.

Long story short, ordered two pairs, only got one, waited a month. If you do do a stock locate make sure you have the employee call the store they are at and have them take the shoes out of the backroom right then, if not, you might not get your order.

Back
Top Bottom