ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I doubt that. No way they'll re-run production in a colorway only one year later. If the Roshe is still around, I'd expect an onslaught of new colorways to drop.
Agreed.  I don't see them re-releasing any of the original colorways at all.  I also agree with you on your skepticism on Roshes even being in Nike's 2013 catalog.

is there really any difference between the MENS and WOMENS?

i can find the WOMENS everywhere but MENS is so hard to come by

you know that wont match right..... the blue on the hat is gonna be a full shade lighter than the roshes
I've never seen it in person, but I assume that the blues will be close, judging by the shade of other NYK's fitteds.  The lighting in the image may be the 'cause of the supposed lighter shade.

Do you own that particular hat?

Last edited:
Surprised no one else is seeing these around there area. I see at least 4-5 people rockin roshes everyday at my school. Just saw someone in iguanas and saw someone this morning in speed yellows. Commuter school FTL.

all im finding is sz. 12s... not sure if that would be too tight... wear a 10.5-11 depending on the shoe

cant find these anywhere yet i see no one wearing them

all im finding is sz. 12s... not sure if that would be too tight... wear a 10.5-11 depending on the shoe

yeah you gotta got up 1.5 sz & sadly they dont make womens 13.5's so ive been out of luck for a while...

yeah you gotta got up 1.5 sz & sadly they dont make womens 13.5's so ive been out of luck for a while...
i rock a 10 and went just one size up to a 11.  if you generally have narrow feet, go 1 size up.  if you have wider-than-normal feet, go 1.5 i'd say.

i rock a 10 and went just one size up to a 11.  if you generally have narrow feet, go 1 size up.  if you have wider-than-normal feet, go 1.5 i'd say.
This is spot on, I'm usually a sz9/9.5 depending on shoe, I got a women' sz10 in the blk/wht colorway and it fits pretty tight. I can only wear the shoes without socks (which I prefer) and eventually it stretched out after some use. Still fits tight and a 10.5 would probably be better but for under $50 can't go wrong. 

someone on instagram is selling speed yellows size 11, his username is therealbrainkeith. not me so don't ban me admins, just spreading the word

$105 not to bad IMO
Not bad at all.  I paid $140 for my back up size 13's.  Sport Red's are my favorite Roshe's!  The price was steep, but I gladly pulled the trigger, because I know I would've regretted it down the line if I hadn't picked it up.  With the way the supply of these sneakers is running low, better to pay now while you can find your size, than have regrets in the future.  There's nothing worse than feeling like you could've, should've and would've owned a pair, but didn't. 

Last edited:
Dropping off my latest collection pictures. Doubled up of Sport Red. Black Sail, and Calypsos 
smokin.gif

Dropping off my latest collection pictures. Doubled up of Sport Red. Black Sail, and Calypsos 
smokin.gif
Dope!  Love the collection!  I had to cop multiples, too.  Doubled up on Iguana's, Knicks', Stadium Green's.  Tripled up on Siren Red's, Sport Red's, Speed Yellow's, Black Sail's and Cyber's.  Only have one pair of Calypso's.   Mangoes... have never seen a size 13. :frown:

Last edited:
Major props to garfield for helping me find sirens for retail. Store didn't even charge me to have em shipped.

Back
Top Bottom