ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is that the finalized version of the Roshe II's or was it just a sample?  What are the differences(apart from the swoosh) between that and current version of Roshe's?
hope not. not sure why they do not continue the color way. or perhaps they will do something like the air maxes and have several models out there? speaking of air max, imagine if the roshe got an air max bubble?

Anything about the new Roshe that we don't. :nerd:

the only thing that is new is the pic of the roshes I put up. They do have a flywire pair of roshe run, but I didn't find those interesting especially with there $100 price tag. They will still continue to make the roshes that released this year in other colorways also. Price tag is staying the same for them too

I'm sorry, forgot you're nothing like the rest of us that post in this forum. Thats my bad, didn't conclude that you as an individual might have a different opinion on things. Thats completely on me, I see why you would feel the need to beat your chest and pronounce yourself unique. OK buddy
happy.gif
This is probably the lamest comeback I've read on here.
laugh.gif

would have to wait till tomorrow when I get to the shop
I'm excited! Any information would be appreciated. We're all waiting on any news of upcoming colorways for what to look for in the future. More pictures would be fantastic, too!

Your response was pathetic at best, here quote this and post a few more rolling icons.

Sorry all Roshe fans, did not mean to pollute your thread with meaningless info. Actually just wanted to see everyone's reaction to the new Roshe. I suppose some, well one of you took offense and thought it cool to start some back and forth. Definitely didn't meant to incite a purposeless argument with this HolesByThePound fella. I assure you it ends here. I'm exiting the thread for good. I wish all of you on Team Roshe, all the Broshes, and...Sheshes? the best of luck and hopefully Nike doesnt mess the 2013 version up too bad. All Love!

Checked out the shop i've gotten my 2 pairs at today and my dude told me someone came in and scooped up every pair of every colorway they had left. Luckily for me I got whatever they had left in my size a few weeks before. If it was someone from here congrats though. 

Can't wait to hear info on more colorways. I'm hoping they continue to keep the colorways pretty simple. I like the classic look of the non premium Roshes.

The 2013 version loses the "zen" meaning to it, with the swoosh change. The zen garden is not peaceful anymore.

Back
Top Bottom