ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/...F7BD5FBB-478-00000015D7DD7A8C_zpseb8e7088.jpg
Shout to aloha kitchen for hooking it up for the homie ! Fast faster than my own previous purchase, no marks or stain either.
Shot out to Akosaka! for the 11.5 Mangos 
smokin.gif
Glad everyone got their pairs in! @itsjerald  all the pairs i went through were pretty much flawless. could be the fact that the japanese consumer is much more  demanding and unforgiving about problems/mistakes/errors...i'm sure they are inspected a few times after they arrive in japan....they hardly return/exchange anything here! they look at me like i'm strange when i return/exchange. the concept is very foreign to them....

Last edited:
What did the Mangos come out to shipped using the IKidWare method??
Are they still available?

Mine came out $114 shipped. $74 + $40 express shipping. Mine came in today but I wasn't home. Will pick up from the post office in the morning. Had to double up on these as they are my favorite colorway :smokin

Last edited:
Hopefully some new colors come out. Until then, I am sticking with what I have. Iguanas and Thunder Blue premiums get the most use!!!

34nsemu.jpg

i want mangos! why cant i find any for a decent price?!
embarassed.gif
your "decent price" is below cost....these were more expensive in asia than $70....i suggest getting them the fruboy way some people said they were $115 shipped i believe...not dissin jus real talk.....

Last edited:
For those who ordered premiums from Rakuten/Atmos, how long did it take for them to arrive?  I ordered on September 10th and still nothing.  I emailed them and got a response in slightly broken English, something about having to contact the "maker" and getting the shoes from them.  Thanks for any help. 

For those who ordered premiums from Rakuten/Atmos, how long did it take for them to arrive?  I ordered on September 10th and still nothing.  I emailed them and got a response in slightly broken English, something about having to contact the "maker" and getting the shoes from them.  Thanks for any help. 
Mine took about 6 days, did you ask them for tracking number?

Congratulations to everyone obtaining their pair(s) of mango's.  I wish they had size 13's available!  Still haven't seen one to date. :frown:

Mine came out $114 shipped. $74 + $40 express shipping. Mine came in today but I wasn't home. Will pick up from the post office in the morning. Had to double up on these as they are my favorite colorway :smokin

what's the iKidWare method? thanks

Back
Top Bottom