ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^ Can we give IKidWare automatic membership to Team Roshe ASAP assuming he wants in??

He hooked up A LOT of us with a way to get Mangos for a fair price :pimp:

Props to the dude that hooked up people with Mangos, wish I could somehow I could get a 10.5 through there.

[COLOR=#red]Oh, and Grail Status update:[/COLOR]

I spoke to the owner/seller or whatever and he seemed legit. Supposedly tracking confirmations will go out tomorrow morning. Time will tell, I guess.
If this dude comes through, he may be a future source for Roshes since I feel like everywhere else is absolutely bone dry.
More colorways/sizes are supposed to drop tomorrow or fairly soon.

Props to the dude that hooked up people with Mangos, wish I could somehow I could get a 10.5 through there.
Oh, and Grail Status update:
I spoke to the owner/seller or whatever and he seemed legit. Supposedly tracking confirmations will go out tomorrow morning. Time will tell, I guess.
If this dude comes through, he may be a future source for Roshes since I feel like everywhere else is absolutely bone dry.
good stuff, keep us posted

Happy To See The Integrity Of This Thread Has Been Somewhat Restored And Members Are Back To Helping One Another Out Again :nthat:

..... UnHappy About Arriving Late To This Newsfeed However :smh:

Any Spots In Japan That Are Still Sitting On These Mango's In Size 10? I Just Recently Reconnected With A Japanese Plug I Haven't Talked With In Years :nerd:

Last edited:
Zappos has Women's Challenge Reds on sale for $56 and has up to size 12 if people are interested. Free shipping as always...

Oh, and Grail Status update:
yeah, he just responded to me too for my order.  get it hot guys! i got the last siren reds in 9

Damn props to those of you that cop off grail status. I was traveling for work today and barely saw the post right now. I would have scoop those siren red in a heartbeat. Of course my size is now gone.

i think i'd like it better if the customization part was opposite, and instead have the toebox black etc.  what color would you have wanted the galaxy part to be?

@niwreig regarding the Premiums. I have worn them all day as I wear the GR colorways and they do not feel as comfortable to me. Maybe it is the sole of the shoe or the inner liner. They just do not have that cushion feel like the others to me.

Back
Top Bottom