ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Trails at RockcityKicks- 85.00 each!!!

v6uhzs.jpg

zt97h0.jpg

maybe if the trails had a nice subtle colorway like the premiums i'd cop for fall, but all CW's so far are basura.

Anyone know if Grail Status will restock?

I've been looking for a size 13 in the Sirens or Sails for a month now with no luck.

Anyone know if Grail Status will restock?

I've been looking for a size 13 in the Sirens or Sails for a month now with no luck.

i contacted them about the sirens/black sails and they won't have a restock. He told me he got a 13 of the sails but there is none on his site :rolleyes

Pass on the trails...

...they don't even look as bad as I expected, but I really would have no purpose for them

how legit is rakuten? cuz some of the prices seem too good to be true...
i posted the same on solec forums....

rakuten is popular and a big co. but by no means 100% safe/reliable....they use different vendors and its up to the vendor to ensure quality cust. service...i've had a few problems b4 and have one right now.....rakuten always gets critisized here in japan on how they do not help the individual/buyer. i have a problem right now, and they told me they do not want to be involved with it and keep telling me to deal with the seller but he keeps giving me ********...btw, i live in japan and my japanese wife is the one who is directly dealing with rakuten...

bottom line is they make money on fees being the middle man....

Another reply i posted on sc forums...

xProfane:

Thanks fsr your input is greatly appreciated. I went back and looked at the site more thoroughly. What you said was the vibe I got from the site. Used shoes, lost of different listings. Kind of reminded me of a eBay-esque internet store. It was nice to see some pics of the premium releases that will hopefully hit state side at some point. Really feelin the navy suedes and the tan pair.

no prob. i do trust them but just don't regularly buy from them. the problem is 99.9% of businesses are legit and do GREAT business here in general including rakuten, so it's easy to be very trusting here. the downside is people are too trusting...crime does happen here and when it does its almost silly how gullible the people here are. they will sign or hand over cash without thinking twice if you LOOK legit... a big scam out here was a guy going to an old persons house saying they were a relative and asking for cash cause they needed help. they just had to say their name and they trusted them...crazy part is most mailboxes aren't locked and its common to put your last name on a plaque outside your house in japan!

Last edited:
DHL has some bad service.
mean.gif
that's soooo true... back in the day, had a friend getting an engine in from japan..the seller sent a paper list taped to the engine with  some extra stuff he threw in for free, spare intercooler, turbo,manifold, injector's....when we got it everything was gone...and we couldn't complain cause it wasn't on the official invoice....

Last edited:
I don't understand why Nike won't make more of these....
I think it's because they don't make a lot of profit off them. Most of nikes shoes are $130+ . KDs were $95 last year and every release was super limited. Why sell $70 shoes when you could sell $150+ shoes? Just a thought...

I think it's because they don't make a lot of profit off them. Most of nikes shoes are $130+ . KDs were $95 last year and every release was super limited. Why sell $70 shoes when you could sell $150+ shoes? Just a thought...
i think they made quite a bit actually, they were just not that popular to begin with and i think still not popular in a lot of int'l markets... people were coppin these months ago at nordstrom racks! for it to hit NR they gotta be old and not selling well...... never have i seen a shoe hit go from ***** to hype so quick....

that's soooo true... back in the day, had a friend getting an engine in from japan..the seller sent a paper list taped to the engine with  some extra stuff he threw in for free, spare intercooler, turbo,manifold, injector's....when we got it everything was gone...and we couldn't complain cause it wasn't on the official invoice....
Yikes. Buying an engine is hella money, haha. Did it ever get resolved?

DHL finally just delivered my Cyber's. 
glasses.gif

Yikes. Buying an engine is hella money, haha. Did it ever get resolved?

DHL finally just delivered my Cyber's. 
glasses.gif
nah he just ate it. they were free from the seller in japan which he just threw in with the engine.....the seller was pissed and never used them again though

i think they made quite a bit actually, they were just not that popular to begin with and i think still not popular in a lot of int'l markets... people were coppin these months ago at nordstrom racks! for it to hit NR they gotta be old and not selling well...... never have i seen a shoe hit go from ***** to hype so quick....
no offense but if they made "quite a bit" FSR would be all over NDC/Eastbay/FNL, etc. fact is these shoes come few and far between, most stores/ shops that have them have 1 or 2 of each size IF that...

Back
Top Bottom