ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My Knicks color way doesn't have the "Chinese info sticker" on the box. The size tag inside says 3/14/12-4/11-12 (UPC # on it with the Nikebetterworld.com)

My Knicks color way doesn't have the "Chinese info sticker" on the box. The size tag inside says 3/14/12-4/11-12 (UPC # on it with the Nikebetterworld.com)
My knicks are the same production date so I guess they're first run. Idk how he got his hands on such a large stock of them. 

Samples for the mids are out...via IG. Mesh looks different on these. More of squarish weave than the circular weave on OGs. 

Last edited:
These customs are fire, surprised more haven't been made
There have been a few more.  The one of one floral that might be Dylan's and also a member here a while ago had a custom pair made.  I have seen swoosh's painted and soles painted. 

23penny.com has a few wmns colorways with limited sizes. Tropical twists, soar's, etc.

Still some Atomic teals left on the UK NDC, but 117$, also one sz 14 Khaki premium left, but that's 136$

Good news for us Europeans and perhaps those who didn't get them from NDC in the first place, though the price is not too good.

Looking for a pair of the 'Anthracite' Premium NRG rosherun's that dropped a few weeks ago...size 9.5. 

Anyone know where I can still find 'em for retail or are they pretty much sold out at this point?

...shoot me a pm if you can since I don't check this thread often. Thanks

if theres a nearby shiekh you can see if they have them. my local shiekh received both the nrgs

a few recent pickups. tiffanys from a factory store for $7 and calypsos from the ES for $38.

Just got my black wovens size 9 and they definitely have a more narrow fit than the OGs...even despite me not having wide feet.  Anyone out there got a new pair of either black or dark atomic in 9.5 they'd like to trade?

So my Total Air Foamposite Max crapped out on me so I'm waiting on my voucher but I definitely want a pair of these, I wear a ten and one half, what size should I grab in these?

Question for you gentlemen.

If you search "Roshe" on Instagram you'll see people copping sport reds, black/white, and other older CWs. How do they do that? Like.. where do they go?

I'm in NYC and I always check in mom and pop shops/small stores and I can't find them anywhere. I already have 3 pairs but I want more before it gets cold. Halp.

FWIW I just talked to a nike rep via their chat (not sure what to call it lol) and she said shes not "seeing any new Rosheruns in her system". Doesn't matter too much because these reps have been wrong multiple times about Roshes but maybe theres nothing coming up in the next few weeks 

Back
Top Bottom