ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is it just me or was West NYC busy when you guys called? I wish i could have got a hold of them to get a couple pairs

IDK guys i went to footaction to buy all 3 colorways but the iguana colorway just didnt do it for me i thought it was ugly copped the red and black though

What do you do with your 70+ other pairs of sneaks once you start wearing Roshe's :lol:

i actually sold almost all my Js and the rest of my shoes just sit there. luckily i have enough roshes for every fit. i need both those camos in my life. i will be on the look out.

For all you socal cats, just to let you know lakewood FA didn't get the restock shipment yesterday so they might be getting it today.

When I went earlier today they didn't have it but he let me do an online order through the store. It was 79 total including tax and shipping. Its shipping to my house too. 3-7 days

For all you socal cats, just to let you know lakewood FA didn't get the restock shipment yesterday so they might be getting it today.

When I went earlier today they didn't have it but he let me do an online order through the store. It was 79 total including tax and shipping. Its shipping to my house too. 3-7 days

Repped! I'm going to stop by after work and see what they have.

Called like 20 min. ago. West had a sz. 9 black sail in stock. Still on the lookout for sz. 14 iguanas though
mean.gif
nerd.gif

I really hope no one that follows this thread has paid more than $80 for their pairs. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be patient and don't let those idiot resellers take any of your money. Be patient. You will be able to get the OG colors with no problem.

I really hope no one that follows this thread has paid more than $80 for their pairs. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be patient and don't let those idiot resellers take any of your money. Be patient. You will be able to get the OG colors with no problem.
where is this FA located? I want the cyber!!! Unless this is Santa Anita 

To each their own.  I got both my Iguanas and Stadium Greens for about $100 each shipped.  Both well worth it.  Not to mention the SGs are not available B&M.

literally called west nyc for an hr under my table while at work and busy the whole time. then my friend tells me some asian kid in galaxy foams cleans out the store. fck resellers! :frown:

Are a lot of the FA's getting the wolf grey/cyber color? This is the first I've seen. It would be amazing to get those at retail

IDK guys i went to footaction to buy all 3 colorways but the iguana colorway just didnt do it for me i thought it was ugly copped the red and black though

Yeah i bought the iguana back in may and only wore it twice maybe. Dont like it, just was an impulse buy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom