ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

damn!!! so i caved in on the crimson roshes just to see how this would look. the laces are really close to the siren red, its the flash. the tonals look better too. they are not so bright.

just went in to my nordstrom rack today and wasnt expecting to find anything, but then i found sport reds and iggys. each were 40 each so i couldnt pass up. i asked the manager if they got a new shipment or something and she told me they are going to be recieving more pairs and different cw's within the next week or so. she also said other NR stores will recieve em too.

Good lookin! Which city NR did you hit up?

read the past 10-20 pages. Come in here with less than 10 posts expecting to be spoonfed info. Ain't nobody got time for that. We all did our fair share of research and paid our dues. 
ive been reading... i assumed he got them off tmall/rakuten, i know you cant get mangos at some of the more popular locations(eastbay footaction, zappos, kixsquare and rmk have some grey/yellow ones) was looking for a legit seller. sorry if i seemed ignorant i have been doing my research about where to buy just dont want to take risks when it comes to buying from overseas. but i can see how my post came off that way 

Damn. Thanks though.

How about these, any idea if these are an official colorway that'll be releasing?

these are samples that landed at a few outlets last year. I have a pair in hand and will post detailed pics if anyone actually wanted to see em. Just finished washing em today :smile:. Only negative part about it is really keeping the white mesh clean.

Back
Top Bottom