ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

mainly the knicks iguanas and crimsons
Knicks are pretty much gone.. They didn't restock. Grailstatus has a size 10, and eBay might have some left.

Crimsons, if you mean the OG Mesh Crimsons, those are coming out in the coming weeks. The tonal crimsons should be on NDC, Finishline, and pretty much any Nike Store. 

Iguanas are still on Zappos in big sizes. Hope that helps! Call some Shiekhs for Iguanas, they might be able to stock locate for you.

mainly the knicks iguanas and crimsons
Knicks are pretty much gone.. They didn't restock. Grailstatus has a size 10, and eBay might have some left.

Crimsons, if you mean the OG Mesh Crimsons, those are coming out in the coming weeks. The tonal crimsons should be on NDC, Finishline, and pretty much any Nike Store. 

Iguanas are still on Zappos in big sizes. Hope that helps! Call some Shiekhs for Iguanas, they might be able to stock locate for you.
Knicks are very tempting. They're my size too.
nthat.gif

--Thank you!!! Cop'd my second pair of Knickerbocker Roshes!! Any help on some SIZE 10 Mangos or Calypso?? #NoSandusky (Btw just made this account to be a part of NikeTalk's ROSHE Forum) #TeamRoshe 

Follow Me: @NOTtoniallenong (twitter) @StussyKyd (Instagram)

whats going on.. new on NT.. only reason im here is for the teamroshe page.. really dont understand how this works but would like to be active in this TR community.. been a fan since they hit NDC in march of last year.. definitely gonna start reading through these post.. any help would be cool..

Thanks..  

whats going on.. new on NT.. only reason im here is for the teamroshe page.. really dont understand how this works but would like to be active in this TR community.. been a fan since they hit NDC in march of last year.. definitely gonna start reading through these post.. any help would be cool..

Thanks..  
check out the 1st page of this thread for details...welcome to NT and the roshe run thread!

Last edited:
check out the 1st page of this thread for details...welcome to NT and the roshe run thread!
yea i read that.. i just meant how NT actually works.. first time really doing any of this forum posting stuff.. i spend alot of time on IG thats about it.. 

Been a blessing to be on this team! Today we hit the big 1 year, crazy what this has turned into. Much love to my broshes #teamroshe

"Started from the bottom, now my whole team here!!!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom