ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ohhh yeah!!!! I just purchased a squadron blue for $250 with free shipping!!ohh yeaaaahhh!!!

tumblr_lu70xtjHWT1qksev3.gif

images

In the Philadelphia/South Jersey area, called a couple of FNL's to see if they had any Roshe's in stock. Got the "uhhh what's that?", "hold on, let me get my manager?", and my favorite "Who makes them?" after I said previously the "Nike Roshe Run". Well none had them in stock, talked to one manager and said that they were getting them soon. Doesn't help but what ever. Just looking for the Total Crimson ones, so I'm gonna call a couple of west coast shops tomorrow and do a phone order.
I'm in central Jersey and I have that problem still. Best thing to do is have them look up the style number. If I see or hear of the crimsons in the area, I'll PM you and the other NJ broshes.

I'm in central Jersey and I have that problem still. Best thing to do is have them look up the style number. If I see or hear of the crimsons in the area, I'll PM you and the other NJ broshes.
Thanks for the look out! Hopefully we'll get some down here and I'll do the same!

Stop hating cuhz you can't find no good gifs to get you reps . #getyorepsupboy

I agree with him, who has the patience for that...wasting everyone's time loading gifs.

I really hope your not serious with that... If that's how you aspire to receiving your rep that's comical. Never mind the fact you aspire to receiving rep at all.

Have these already released?

I love the Roche run, but the woven's are so narrow I can't wear them with socks, sucks.

There is a Nike running store in the white plains mall and they have tons of These, even wovens. They might do phone orders it's worth calling and finding out. I'm sure there are more nike running stores out there that carry them. Worth looking into.

Stop hating cuhz you can't find no good gifs to get you reps . #getyorepsupboy

Yeah like I really care about reps...lmfao...pathetic. You just made yourself look stupid. You get reps by contributing knowledge and info to the board not finding cool gifs that someone created. #loserneedsreps #stepyourkicksgameup

Soo, did I sleep on mints when I went to shiekh the day they released and had a FSR?? Am I the only one who doesn't like the roshe FB's?! 
embarassed.gif

Who says you can't do both! Expect squadrons to be in retailers latest Friday check your mall nearest you shipments are coming in yo! 

Now for some fun! My face when I hear the shipment for squadrons comes in...

Ordered tarp green and gamma grey/hyper blues this morning on FNL. Missed out on squads. I want total crimsons BAD. Going to make my rounds here in Brooklyn, tomorrow and again on Friday. PM me for updated info, fellow NYC broshes please do the same.
i put up a 4 hr scout list of randoms spots in bk and da city 2 days ago after being in the snow all day, but the moderator never put it up for some reason. i didnt put anything offensive.

Only able to cop the black/grey on FNL earlier today. Hoping more will show up online. Hate driving more than an hour to the local FA and FNL and coming home with nothing. Calling them is useless. No one knows anything about Roshes, only Jordan releases.

Back
Top Bottom