ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just stopped by Finish Line to return some shoes and saw these by the counter. The girl working said they just came in. For my SoCal Broshes, head down to Cerritos Mall or call up your local Finish Line to see if they got their shipment in. 

Anyone get their shipping confirmation from NDC for any of the city pack? Got mine earlier today and it still "can't locate" the shipment details. I'm just anxious...

Last edited:
Man...all I wanted was a cement spackle midsole with an all black upper for ID.....I know it was too much to hope for a cement spackled sole, especially for a first run.  Oh well.

Gonna wait for the Beaches.

I know this is a roshe thread, not a fashion thread...but what kind of denim do you guys wear with your roshe's? So far, I've only been able to pull them off with shorts, because most of my jeans (569's) are too baggy for these particular shoes (at least IMO). I'm thinking about copping some with a little skinnier leg so I can wear them with these shoes. Just looking for a little help/input. Obviously I can't do 501's coming from 569's (I'm 6'4 240 lbs), but has anyone found a good compromise?
Try Levi's 514 I have to size up1 size in my waist with these but I love them. Came from 569's too.

Atomic Pink...

I know this is a roshe thread, not a fashion thread...but what kind of denim do you guys wear with your roshe's? So far, I've only been able to pull them off with shorts, because most of my jeans (569's) are too baggy for these particular shoes (at least IMO). I'm thinking about copping some with a little skinnier leg so I can wear them with these shoes. Just looking for a little help/input. Obviously I can't do 501's coming from 569's (I'm 6'4 240 lbs), but has anyone found a good compromise?
Cant believe the amount of feedback I got...thanks for all the input. Much appreciated!

Looks like I'm gonna cancel my suede order, my feet are a bit wide. I'm a size 13 but I don't want to take chances.

True but I also ordered the mesh which I planned on canceling one lol. They charged already I don't want to increase debt, I can only get one pair. 

Just checked my NDC order for my NYC and PRS mids.

Still says "In Progress-Preparing to ship". I chose the free ground shipping. Is there cause for concern? Or will they ship them by tonight or tomorrow? :\

For those that already got shipping confirmations, did you guys get the faster shipping or when did you get your orders in?
I got my order in at 5:22 am PST for size 10.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom