ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks Flyknits aren't as comfortable as advertised? Maybe they need to be broken in or maybe i need to size up a half, but they weren't as comfy as Roshes IMO.

Maybe I'm being biased cause Roshes really don't need/have a breaking in period. I dunno...
nerd.gif

/subtlevent
I got a pair of flyknits for Christmas and returned them. haha. I can get two pair of roshes for the price of flyknits. They were comfortable but just not worth it to me.

I might be in the minority here, but the Roshe do not fit well for me. I wear between a 10 and a 10.5.  The 10s are way to tight, width-wise. But, a 10.5 leaves way too much room on the toes. It's a shame because I reallty liked the shoes. When I consider inserts, the issue is not remedied, either.

If your not partial to womens colorways, pick up a wms 11.5. I believe it will be in between a 10 and a 10.5. I myself wear 9.5-10. But when I wear a wms 11, they fit better than some mns 9.5s. (I have wide feet) But not quite a mns 10. Check out the CM measurements on a mns 10,10.5 and wmns 11.5.

Should I give up on finding a pair of. Into at retail? I was I. Phoenix when these released and basicly missed out because I didn't know where everything was (first time out there).
blah. I need a 11.5-12 and I'm in the long beach area if anyone can help out. I have 3 footaction $10 off codes for anyone that can help me locate a pair.

So I tell my friend about these two weeks ago and then FootAction releases them this weekend and my buddy picks up almost all of them and doesn't tell me anything about the release... so he then says you want to come with me on an hour drive and get some more... wth? you were supposed to let me know AS SOON as you heard they had em or atleast sold me one for retail... smh

I managed a pair (or two) at the other location...

So I tell my friend about these two weeks ago and then FootAction releases them this weekend and my buddy picks up almost all of them and doesn't tell me anything about the release... so he then says you want to come with me on an hour drive and get some more... wth? you were supposed to let me know AS SOON as you heard they had em or atleast sold me one for retail... smh

Think I changed my mind on the canvas roshe.

from the summer pack all i want is that carolina/baby blue

SMH....

Pop Quiz:
These shoes based off of what:
A) Yeezys
B) Futbol Cleats

....you prolly chose A. ****

I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks Flyknits aren't as comfortable as advertised? Maybe they need to be broken in or maybe i need to size up a half, but they weren't as comfy as Roshes IMO.

Maybe I'm being biased cause Roshes really don't need/have a breaking in period. I dunno...
nerd.gif

/subtlevent
I've got the trainers and the fit is weird.  Have not tried on the runners so I can't say.  But yea, Roshes all the way!

Had to return my Solarsoft's today cause the inner seem rubbed my toes raw..My boy at FNL convinced me to try on the Roshe (even though I'm not too hyped on the overall look)..Tried them on and I'm convinced they'll be the most comfortable pair of shoes I've owned, except AM 09's, in the past 5 years..I hope they stay as comfy after a few wears as they did when I tried them on..

[h1]Hey guys.. anyone know where i can get the women's Roshe in Pink Grey in a 5.5 ?? Medium Grey/Sail/Polarized Pink  Any help would greatly appreciated! preferably ONLINE as I live in the middle of nowhere... thanks![/h1]

Last edited:

nerd.gif

/subtlevent
Its because they both have a different kind of comfort. Roshes are great for walking and going to the gym, but when it comes to running, most serious runners would say otherwise. Flyknits are built for performance and are made to be ran in. They are made to take impact day by day for long periods and stay durable. IMO it all depends on what you are buying them for. I like them both though. Roshe for walking, Flyknit for racing.  

Had to return my Solarsoft's today cause the inner seem rubbed my toes raw..My boy at FNL convinced me to try on the Roshe (even though I'm not too hyped on the overall look)..Tried them on and I'm convinced they'll be the most comfortable pair of shoes I've owned, except AM 09's, in the past 5 years..I hope they stay as comfy after a few wears as they did when I tried them on..
Air Max 2009+ over here. Only thing is that my mesh near the toe ripped slightly and now it continues to enlarge. One of the most comfortable kicks I've had but Roshe's definitely exceed comfort.
??? I thought the bottom of sneakers are supposed to get dirty...? 
wink.gif
Right? Unless he's planning on selling them what is the point? 

Ok can u put your little finger in the small loop thing in the tongue ? Or is there even a small loop

Back
Top Bottom