ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got High on squads today...
wink.gif

Props to whoever posted that eBay link this morning. Was hunting for a pair of squadrons for a trip to Disneyland and snagged the only size 11

S/O to the NTer that posted Phone Order info, Got these today from a shop in NC.

As for the creasing, Stick TTS and the Creasing is very minimal! Was thinking about trading these Paris for a sz 11.
DONT DO IT!  makes a "huge" difference on the toe box.

The two colors that I want... :frown:

Congrats for real.

False shoe wasn't originally based off "yeezys", but got the nickname shortly after release due to the similar colorway.  Shoe was originally called the FB mints and had no correlation to yeezys at all, no point in calling him a dumb*** regardless.
True the shoe is after the futbol shoe hence the FB and the location/angle placement of the check along with the inner check texture. Yeezy from the color way and the scale like texture on the rear.

Finishline.com has Squadron blues sz 7-10 and 12-14 if anyone's still looking for a pair.
Ironic after they cancelled my order for 9.5. Buyers beware. My money still hasnt been refunded.

EDIT: Just got my $70 back. Haha what a coincidence.

Last edited:
Ironic after they cancelled my order for 9.5. Buyers beware. My money still hasnt been refunded.

EDIT: Just got my $70 back. Haha what a coincidence.
Haha that's odd, I've personally never had a problem w/ Finishline. Already got 4 pairs of roshes from there 

Might have been posted already but just a heads up 3 colorways on Nordstrom.com: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/nike-ro...Color=BLACK/+GREY/+HYPER+BLUE&resultback=8900
Most sizes not available.

Haha that's odd, I've personally never had a problem w/ Finishline. Already got 4 pairs of roshes from there 

Me either until this incident. Still confused how they BSed my order like that. Order, confirmation after 1 day, 5 days later I get cancelled because of no stock left.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom