ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone here dealt with SoleMasters on eBay?

The store that sold Roshe Mint's and refunded everyone?

I ordered from them on the 11th and they haven't shipped it yet. Does it really take that long?

They never responded to my inquiries too.
Solemasters called and told me "the guy who listed the sneakers put up the wrong color code-we will not be getting those (mints)."

He never answered any of my ebay messages but I was refunded. 

I don't get questions like these? Suggestions? Pick which shoe you like more, get that.
Yeah, I was confused as well.  You want suggestions between Tarps and Iguanas, OK, that's at least in the ballpark.

But if you aren't sure between Tarps and Squadrons, then you can literally flip a coin.  Or buy both.

And, if it matters - I went with Squadrons, since I have 2 Iggys.

Yeah, I was confused as well.  You want suggestions between Tarps and Iguanas, OK, that's at least in the ballpark.

But if you aren't sure between Tarps and Squadrons, then you can literally flip a coin.  Or buy both.

And, if it matters - I went with Squadrons, since I have 2 Iggys.
but what about gammas/sails? Both are nearly identical except for the insole color (which you don't see when wearing) and the swoosh

but what about gammas/sails? Both are nearly identical except for the insole color (which you don't see when wearing) and the swoosh
Oh, absolutely, but that wasn't one of his original choices.

And I got both because I kept missing out on restocks of Sails (10s go quick), and I like the lighter swoosh.  I may 3M them.

What online shop sells Iguanas and ships to Europe? (and has half-sizes) And what shop that ships to Europe will release the total crimson?

(I'm nagging I know)

Has it been confirmed that CoolJ actually has stock of the Beach/Mango V2? I've been in communication with them this morning via email and they told me they have not received that colorway of the Roshe Run, no 096 colorway...

Has it been confirmed that CoolJ actually has stock of the Beach/Mango V2? I've been in communication with them this morning via email and they told me they have not received that colorway of the Roshe Run, no 096 colorway...

they dont have them ..

its on backorder from Nike & of course they dont know when they will get them...

only reason the pic was posted is because they have the other 2 colorways pictured

What online shop sells Iguanas and ships to Europe? (and has half-sizes) And what shop that ships to Europe will release the total crimson?

(I'm nagging I know)

Did you try urban outfitters? Idk if they ship internationally but it wouldn't hurt to look!

Last edited:
These kicks are for sure the hottest thing out. When I was at the mall yesterday, every employee(minus maybe 2 seriously) in the shoe stores I went to had roshe runs on. I had my squadron blues on and they all gave me the Fonz "HHEEEEEYYYY". people shopping even asked me about them at two of the stores. I was like, "get these muthaz cuz your feet will love you for it." me being 230 and 6'1" helped them realize my comment and they bought pairs. You can't even wear these shoes anywhere without people commenting on them. It's nit like what I'm posting is going to hype these up more. It's well past that now.

Sounds like the look I get here in Boston when I wear any of my shoes.  I absolutely tell everyone the same thing, get them for your feet because there isn't another shoe that is remotely as comfortable as these. 

who the hell makes a top 5 shoes to wear with jeans list....seriously
mean.gif
i was thinking the exact same thing... man, people got too much time on there hands i guess!! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom