ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Th
So with this whole team roshe thing and people applying like it's for a paying job....besides helping each other find a pair of roshe runs and gaining Internet friends, what's the deal? Am I missing something? It's pretty much how this site used to be but it seems silly the attitude some have gained with owning a t-shirt. Does Nike give you a discount or something? That horse seems mighty high. Not saying everyone is like that but my god it's a shoe. Or is it more like chess club? Maybe I'm "too old" to understand.

This.

Any of my broshe fam know if any So CAL stores still have black sails in a sz11 or 11.5 or even the recent black gamma's? Lmk thanks fam!

who the hell makes a top 5 shoes to wear with jeans list....seriously :smh:

LMAO. My first thought as well. I know it's a site about denim, but still. I'm waiting for their rankings for top running shoes to wear with jean shorts and jean over-alls.

Last edited:
LMAO. My first thought as well. I know it's a site about denim, but still. I'm waiting for their rankings for top running shoes to wear with jean shorts and jean over-alls.
roll.gif

i'm waiting for the list of what shoes to wear for jean short-alls.  cant wait to bust them out because i have no idea what to wear with them

What does it matter about them making an article about the best shoes to wear with jeans. Yall kill me, wanna clown them but then yall clown other people on the way they cuff their jeans, SMH

Anyway, which shoe is this thats in the pic?
atomic teal woven roshes

Need a top 5 list of running shoes to wear with these jeans:

Oh the memories........

Oh man...I had some overalls myself. You couldn't tell me anything when I threw the Tims on with them. :lol:

And yes, I wore them backwards from time to time. It was Atlanta!! We had Kriss Kross days. :wow:

Last edited:
specialfx: 
roll.gif

nctwin, timbs go with everything.  us folks here in ny/nj even wore them with denim shorts! hahaha

Oh man...I had some overalls myself. You couldn't tell me anything when I threw the Tims on with them.
laugh.gif

And yes, I wore them backwards from time to time. It was Atlanta!! We had Kriss Kross days.
embarassed.gif
LOL.  I admit I had them too.  Multiple colors, wearing them with one strap off and a backwards visor. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom