ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

so
I thought the squadrons were OG mesh?

I have the iguanas, black sails and crimsons all 10.5, picked up a squadron in 10.5 and it fits like a 10..
anyone else have this issue? 0]
I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure all the mesh Roshes from the Stadium Greens and Speed Yellows onward are a tighter weaved mesh. My size 10 stadiums are almost unbearable tight while my 10.5 Iggys are kinda loose.

so
I thought the squadrons were OG mesh?

I have the iguanas, black sails and crimsons all 10.5, picked up a squadron in 10.5 and it fits like a 10..
anyone else have this issue? 0]
If you take out the lunar insole it'll fit a lot better.

I think we should all look at the spring colorways and learn a lesson. None have sold out and are flooded. Same should be with any Roshes coming out in the future. Until we get collabs I just don't see any Roshes selling out.

Mango V2's for me then i'll work on getting the Canvas or Wovens below. 
nthat.gif

Coping the V2 for sure! And both the canvas and I'm done from the roshe game for a while until fall :smokin

Last edited:
I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure all the mesh Roshes from the Stadium Greens and Speed Yellows onward are a tighter weaved mesh. My size 10 stadiums are almost unbearable tight while my 10.5 Iggys are kinda loose.

sorry I meant total crimsons. release right besides the squads here in Canada.
My total crimsons fit exactly like my iggys. The squadrons definitely have a tighter weaved mesh..

I think we should all look at the spring colorways and learn a lesson. None have sold out and are flooded. Same should be with any Roshes coming out in the future. Until we get collabs I just don't see any Roshes selling out.

Except mints. But then again thats because resellers are holding on to them. Glad i got my two pairs from nike :smokin

Suede blue/reds roshe on ebay, haven't seen those in a long time.  No sure if anyone wants, but dude has a FSR so if you want to cop or been looking to cop you hsould head over. 

I dont know if this has been addressed but a number of the new roshes have lunarlon. The OGs and City pack have phylon. That being said the FW or IDs are worth the increase in price point. Lunarlon and phylon is night and day to me.

Throw in a solarsoft bed and Im in. Yes i have Solarsoft Moccasins but not the YUCKS i mean YOTS

Those that want a all white roshe here you go...way too white gona see how long they stay freshlol it's like the all white Air Force 1s back in the day you try so hard not to get them dirty but they stay getting dirty
mean.gif
laugh.gif
No lie I wanted to cop these but felt like it wouldn't be as worth it due to no mesh but they clean af

I dont know if this has been addressed but a number of the new roshes have lunarlon. The OGs and City pack have phylon. That being said the FW or IDs are worth the increase in price point. Lunarlon and phylon is night and day to me.
Throw in a solarsoft bed and Im in. Yes i have Solarsoft Moccasins but not the YUCKS i mean YOTS
Both the flywirea and all IDs have lunarlon midsoles? Do any others have them?

Ordered my Grey FW thru proper earlier! I'm excited I think the greys are the nicest out of the flywires.. My pockets are starting to feel it with all these drops. My teal & yellow GPX and Tokyo & Paris come in tomorrow too. Just a heads up Proper is out of size 11.5. Had to order size 11.

Those that want a all white roshe here you go...way too white gona see how long they stay freshlol it's like the all white Air Force 1s back in the day you try so hard not to get them dirty but they stay getting dirty
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I posted a pic of those white wovens, but after I checked other sites it seemed as if they were more of an off white... The pic I posted must've been way over-exposed making them look white. So, my question to you - How close to "white" are they?

I posted a pic of those white wovens, but after I checked other sites it seemed as if they were more of an off white... The pic I posted must've been way over-exposed making them look white. So, my question to you - How close to "white" are they?
looks like light grey at best

I say they are like an off white but in this pic they look really white compared to the rug (pic via IG)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom