ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FNL trolling with another release of the Mango V2's after canceling a bunch of peoples orders.

:/ did you order from finishline on release date? cause i did but its not gonna be delivered till tomorrow :/ n i live in nyc too.
yh i did, myne is saying projected delivery date for tmrw as well, but i tracked it and its already in the city and out for delivery... if u have an iphone, try dl My Package, it tracks it for u and shows it to u liek the pic i posted earlier.

UnDSing iggies for finals

Have a good day y'all

FNL trolling with another release of the Mango V2's after canceling a bunch of peoples orders.
They did the same thing when the squadron blues released. Ordered from the first drop size 14 and a 13 from the second drop....bot canceled two days later. I hate that site with a passion. Haven't even been on it since. Waste of time for me.

UPS delivered my V2's from FNL early this morning literally 10 mins ago... love being able to have my stuff shipped to my office! I feel like I get things faster that way

had an opportunity to get either or both, those rosherun trails, the all black or that green/yellowish colorway.

$39, with additional 30% FNF from nike clearance store.

passed. was so close to it. they actaully ran true to size. one was size 11.5 which was my true size, the other a 12.. my true size didn't feel narrow. they were not as comfortable as regular roshes obviously, but i could see them handling more abuse as a "trail" shoe. put them back on the hash wall and they were swooped right away with excitement knowing they got something that has "roshe" name on it for $27.30 each.

/coolstorybro

yh i did, myne is saying projected delivery date for tmrw as well, but i tracked it and its already in the city and out for delivery... if u have an iphone, try dl My Package, it tracks it for u and shows it to u liek the pic i posted earlier.
:/ did you order from finishline on release date? cause i did but its not gonna be delivered till tomorrow :/ n i live in nyc too.
I live in Brooklyn. The stupidest thing is that i tracked my shoes earlier this morning and it shows the item is in Brooklyn, but they're not gonna deliver it till tomorrow. Thats ridiculous, and they also won't let me go to the shipping center to pick it up either. Oh well, just another day to un-DS them. They'll be on my feet right away

fnl & ndc restocked but no 7.5 for my gf :lol:

ill wait for the next round then

Last edited:
deadass tho... damn yah quick on tat bashing ****... lol, relax, like yah said, its only a sneaker :wink:
My usual type of question, what does "deadass" mean? The rest I understood:smile: Besides, he's newindagame it's expected for him to get excited.

Last edited:
^

Its a young dude, let him be excited. You're always gonna have that anticipation and excitement when youre older, but younger dudes have that tenfold.

I like pink on shoes, but the beach colorway...jeez, yall that excited about a grey top and pink sole? 
laugh.gif
 Too much.

I'm sure they'll be @ outlets at some point in time, because literally everything hits outlets.

:nerd:

I know some womens colorways hit the outlets, but mens too?

love being able to have my stuff shipped to my office! I feel like I get things faster that way

Residential areas always get delivered last. if you're able to get them shipped to your work, you'll have a better chance receiving them while the sun is still out.

area where I live, UPS stays consistent on a 6-8pm drop off.

My usual type of question, what does "deadass" mean? The rest I understood:smile: Besides, he's newindagame it's expected for him to get excited.
lol, dont knw how to define deadass exactly, myb someone else can, and lmaoo at ur last comment

and im not checking for updates of tracking info every 30 mins or somethin, i have tat app, got a notification, and just decided to post it up on here...... wont make that mistake again
mean.gif

^

Its a young dude, let him be excited. You're always gonna have that anticipation and excitement when youre older, but younger dudes have that tenfold.

I like pink on shoes, but the beach colorway...jeez, yall that excited about a grey top and pink sole? 
laugh.gif
 Too much.
its a crimson sole not a pink sole 
laugh.gif

but its never THAT serious posting(or even checking multiple times per day) maps of the package

I mean we all have the anticipation when receiving something new. Some may have the patience but others just can't wait. It's his shoes his money and that's how he feels then let it be

lol, dont knw how to define deadass exactly, myb someone else can, and lmaoo at ur last comment

and im not checking for updates of tracking info every 30 mins or somethin, i have tat app, got a notification, and just decided to post it up on here...... wont make that mistake again :smh:
Hah, people can be quick to judge. It's all good man be excited they are your shoes. Who cares...

The only thing stopping me is that the digi floral janoskis may be release locally soon and i only have enough money for one pair of shoes. Im seriously debating wether i should wait or just pull the trigger, because i dont know how much longer my sz is gonna be on ndc.
Definitely get the Janoskis if you only have money for one pair. They're great looking in person and each pair is unique. I think you'll be ok waiting a little while for the Stratas.

Definitely get the Janoskis if you only have money for one pair. They're great looking in person and each pair is unique. I think you'll be ok waiting a little while for the Stratas.
Janoskis any day. Stood in line at my store for 8 hours to get em but it was totally worth it. Waiting on another local to restock on stratas so I don't have to wait that long for NDC shipping.

Back
Top Bottom