ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Think ima pick up the crimsons tomorrow at FA hopefully I can get them for under retail with the $10 gift card I got... *crossing fingers*

Last edited:
My pickups for the weeks.

Vine is so dope! New roshe rack & collection vid :smile:

Nice nice. I got the cubby style shelf by closet made (8 cubbies). My Roshes don't fit side by side, so I had to lay them down like in a shoe box. Kind of disappointed, but I really wanted the cubby style organizer. I can post a pic if anyone wants.

Nice shoe rack. Where'd you cop from?

Check your local target. If not, they are on the target website. It's like $40.

Btw...anybody in nova know of any spots that got beaches? I'm still tryna make the swap, so I can actually wear them.

Anyone know where I can cop the black nrg's size 12.5 for retail (or close to it)? 12.5's are always hard to come across. I wear a 12 in og's, but from what I've heard, I should probably .5 size up in these.

Didn't notice this mentioned but do all the DFW pairs feel silky ? The first layer is what I'm asking about. Like a thin layer over the regular mesh? Feels sexy! Haahaaa this threw me off when I pulled my pair out of the box. Seems like it might be a issue at some point or is it strong and just thin?

Sooo I did the whole Tmall/Frugirls thing for the first time -- Ordered on 5/7, package left Beijing on 5/10, arrived at customs in San Francisco today, 5/12. USPS tracking says it's been sorted and processed through customs and is on the way to it's destination (me!) Should I be expecting it to arrive at the very latest the end of the week?! *crosses fingers*

Sooo I did the whole Tmall/Frugirls thing for the first time -- Ordered on 5/7, package left Beijing on 5/10, arrived at customs in San Francisco today, 5/12. USPS tracking says it's been sorted and processed through customs and is on the way to it's destination (me!) Should I be expecting it to arrive at the very latest the end of the week?! *crosses fingers*
If everything goes as planned you should get them by the end of the week I would say. 

Depending on where you're at should be tomorrow or Tuesday. If you're in California most likely tomorrow.

how many pairs did you buy and how much was it shipped?

Got my V2 in lsat week but I'm contemplating hard on these too even though they are exactly like the V2.

nike-sportswear-air-max-90-em-fluro-grey-1.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't notice this mentioned but do all the DFW pairs feel silky ? The first layer is what I'm asking about. Like a thin layer over the regular mesh? Feels sexy! Haahaaa this threw me off when I pulled my pair out of the box. Seems like it might be a issue at some point or is it strong and just thin?
Meaning I'm not too sure if I'm feeling them. Haven't put them on yet because I may not keep them. :/

I haven't been in this thread in a while, and I've been looking through the last couple of pages, but I can't for the life of me figure out what the "beaches" are. Are they the mango v2's? Thanks 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom