ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

On other news it's nice to have a break from roshe releases. In this time period I hope people are wearing there roshe collection rather than having them sit in the box. They are meant to wear so don't display them enjoy them!

L/C Please...thanks broSHE
are these frugirls pairs?  i'm gonna have to go and say fake.

- swoosh looks slightly off, i don't remember it "popping" out of the shoe that much

- lining is wayyyy to puffy/cushiony?

- on other roshes, doesn't the back part of the sole stick out a litttttle more

- the overall shape looks funky

-the nike swoosh on the tongue tab looks iffy

-inner stitching on that tag picture is hella messy

-looking at the swoosh it looks hella rubber material

Last edited:
are these frugirls pairs?  i'm gonna have to go and say fake.

- swoosh looks slightly off, i don't remember it "popping" out of the shoe that much
- lining is wayyyy to puffy/cushiony?
- on other roshes, doesn't the back part of the sole stick out a litttttle more
- the overall shape looks funky
-the nike swoosh on the tongue tab looks iffy
-inner stitching on that tag picture is hella messy

-looking at the swoosh it looks hella rubber material

I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt when it came to the shape looking funny or the tongues looking slightly off because the angle of the picture might be weird. Can't really comment on some of the other things such as a rubbery looking swoosh, might just be lighting/camera issues. But like most others said, the lining looks pretty full.

On other news it's nice to have a break from roshe releases. In this time period I hope people are wearing there roshe collection rather than having them sit in the box. They are meant to wear so don't display them enjoy them!
for real...I started with zero a month ago and now up to 10 (waiting for my mints and tarps to come in) I can sit back and not spend any money now unless a good deal comes along on the other 3 pairs I want.

How do you get that? Not for online? :frown:
It got mailed to me. I've already used it on Sails and Sports over the phone. Call UO corporate with what you are looking for. They will give you the numbers to the stores with possible stock. Call store, be nice, start the order, drop the coupon. Retail minus 15%, free shipping. All win. I posted the code that they input yesterday. Go get sum.

It got mailed to me. I've already used it on Sails and Sports over the phone. Call UO corporate with what you are looking for. They will give you the numbers to the stores with possible stock. Call store, be nice, start the order, drop the coupon. Retail minus 15%, free shipping. All win. I posted the code that they input yesterday. Go get sum.
damnit would of been nice to use it on the mints...oh well cant complain still got them for retail...good to know about the coupon!

Who's the son of a gun that bought the last pair of Sz 12 Sirens on solerare.com??

Smdh... I was waiting on tagged photos before I bought them -.-

Who's the son of a gun that bought the last pair of Sz 12 Sirens on solerare.com??

Smdh... I was waiting on tagged photos before I bought them -.-
they're legit!

I ordered some AM's from them

Last edited by a moderator:
they're legit!

I ordered some AM's from them
I was iffy. Like the business looked legit, but the crappy layout gave me doubts. I just wanted to be sure. Smh sirens are the last pair of Roshes I need to complete the 7 og's.

So bummed right now lol

Last edited:
I was iffy. Like the business looked legit, but the crappy layout gave me doubts. I just wanted to be sure. Smh sirens are the last pair of Roshes I need to complete the 7 og's.

So bummed right now lol
lol that does suck...I was def. skeptical too.  I sent them an email asking some questions, they got back to me within the hour so I decided to give them a shot.

lol that does suck...I was def. skeptical too.  I sent them an email asking some questions, they got back to me within the hour so I decided to give them a shot.
lol damn wish I pulled the trigger. Better safe than sorry though.

And so the hunt for Sirens continues

Akosaka: idk how you got that much from such a small sentence, but I guess if you were upset, I apologize? I can't help, but feel you're being a little over sensitive about the subject, but there was no harm intended. I just purely stated a fact, without any slander of bias towards you. Unfortunately, most people will not care about your troubles, and only look to save money. It's harsh, but true. It's unfortunate you have to go through all that, but it doesn't seem like this is your only income, so maybe this selling of mangos is more trouble than its worth. Just my 2 cents. Again, not trying to rustle any jimmies.
@njavier re-read carefully what i wrote please. i never said i was upset. its strange to me how u can speculate that i am over sensitive even when i stated i wasn't mad about it, and i pre-acknowledged there was no harm intended by you..i did not get "that much"  from your small sentence at all and stated that i didnt... no one else brought up tmall frugirls only you did. i never asked u about life lessons or the harsh realities of life or what you think about what i do and if its worth it for myself, but you decided to comment on it anyway, and it seems a bit condescending, but i wont take it that way. no one brought up saving money or caring about my troubles or asked what the general consensus was but again u comment about it. bottom line is and my only issue, if i can even say there is an issue, is why comment on a post about prices and tmall when it was just a shout out to me? who was asking that question and needed the truth to begin with? thats like me saying,  when ppl give you a shout out.." why go through a group buy with this guy u dont know, and doesnt even know 100% sure if they are legit,  when i have them in hand and there is no risk because of that, plus i have more guys that can vouch for me."  its just purely a fact, but so what? why should i even state it? what does it accomplish? i dont know you so why make a comment when i dont know what you are about?   there would be no point in saying that at all. once, again, i dont even know you and vice versa, so why would i need to add anything to a positive comment about someone like you who also seems to be doing positive things for the community.

Lol that's what I'm saying! How are you gonna say you're not mad when you wrote me an essay. Dude needs to chill lol.
u just dont get it, do you? im mad? i didnt make negative comments at all. essay? what? thats just silly. u still didnt even address the fact that u made a comment about prices on a shout out to me! what was the point again? haha, no common sense. its cool. i'm done..

Back
Top Bottom