ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

via SneakerNews

These would look good with Blacked out swoosh and black laces.
What's the difference between these and the tropicals?
these are nothing like tropical twists actually. the endclothing pictures are washed out and the colors are way off. these are gamma green like:

Lots of spring color ways are still in malls around Bay Area. & I also seen a full size run of Mango V2 at Southland mall in Hayward

Speaking of sport reds... Footaction at fox hills has scattered sizes of them. Call ahead of time.

LOL @ the people that thought the tropicals were just like the new releases for mens. Ain't nothing alike sorry.

Those metrics look nice in that pic wish I didn't have a big foot (11) so I could grab a pair! All you little feet peeps are lucky with most roshes I've been looking for og mangos in my size for the longest time.

Any of you going to DunkXchange in SF?

Beaches really do look like sand though while walking on the beach at night. That crimson sole just pops perfect contrast
laugh.gif

I'm here to apply for Team Roshe. :smile:

I like Roshes because they're very comfortable, nice looking, and easy to just slip on. I think that these are one of the best Nike shoes ever made. I will help Team Roshe once I hear release dates, restocks, etc... I always wanted to be in TRo since I seen my cousin in the biggest Roshe group. I started my collection when my cousin in TRo got me into these shoes. He got me a lot of colors and helped me out to get a lot. I got the 3 OG restock colors when they went into FootAction. Then I started buying more and more. I just can't help it without buying a pair. Lol Roshes are one of the best shoes. After I bought the 3 restock OG colors, my cousin got me OG Mangos. The day after, I picked up a pair of Cybers. Mangos are my favorite color way out of all the other colors. Cybers are nice too but Mangos are better in my opinion. Then when the spring color ways dropped I picked up Squadron Blues and Total Crimsons. Mean while I wore all the colors I had, my cousin got me a pair of Mint FBs. That color way is nice too. Few days after, I saw TRo post the release of Mangos V2 from Finishline on Instagram, so I ordered a pair right away. I'm picking the Tarps and other colors up when I have money, but for now these are all the Roshes I have. Lots of more are coming! I hope I get into Team Roshe :smile:

Last edited:
Were the OG mangos only asian exclusive or did they release in states also?

Rmmsballer was helping us OG members with pairs way way way back. If I remember correctly some shops got them in.

-Drew

Last edited:
Hey, I am new to new to the forum and roshes. My first two pairs I ordered 11.5 but they seemed loose in the toebox area. My last pair I ordered an 11 which is a much better fit for me. I would like to see if anyone has 11s to trade for the 11.5s. I just don't feel like going through the whole returns process. Both of these pairs are from bloomingdales.com btw

Last edited:
Here's my application to team roshe.

Antonio aka WelcomeToTheTonezone aka @welcometonezone on tw/ig. Size 11.5

I want to join Team Roshe because they're comfortable, stylish, and I wear them every week (almost everyday) to work. The price isn't bad too. I truly believe this is Nike's best shoe...price, function, and style into one. Its an egoless shoe (though some of "us" make them more hypebeast than they really are). And the people that are part of Team Roshe seem like down to earth people...people I could associate myself with. My first pair was the Calypsos and I beat them to death...wore them to Coachella in 2012, in the rain....I love them. I didn't feel the need to 'cop' any of the OG colorways because I wasn't to get addicted to them :smh: (trying to cut back on my sneaker buying habits,...yeah I know). But, when I heard of the IDs coming out, that rekindled my desire to grab more of them. It's a small, but modest collection and I hope to add more soon. There are more Roshes that I have my eye on that will be added soon.

Last edited:
Well after finally wearing my black sails to the ground, the stitching that attaches the toe and the overlay gave out.

R.I.P to the first fallen roshes, you were the best $49 ever spent on shoes.

Pics of the tragedy soon to come.

Anyones toe's kinda poke out at the material? I noticed this when I first got my red roshes when they first came out, got TTS and I can see the imprint of my toes from outside.

Well after finally wearing my black sails to the ground, the stitching that attaches the toe and the overlay gave out.

R.I.P to the first fallen roshes, you were the best $49 ever spent on shoes.

Pics of the tragedy soon to come.

R.I.P. to your black sails my prayers go out to his roshe fam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom