ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lol at the guy trying way too hard...

+1 for Luiscola. Dude goes out of his way to help those in need and is a well-informed NT member who only posts appropriate things at appropriate times.

Three letters... OCD. Personally I like taking care of things that I buy. I have limits though, if I've got some dirt on the bottom of a shoe who cares I totally agree with you, if its a piece of gum or something then i clean it off.

if the shoe is put into rotation for me I dont clean the bottom but if ill wear it maybe once a year or once a week at most ill clean the bottoms.

if the shoe is put into rotation for me I dont clean the bottom but if ill wear it maybe once a year or once a week at most ill clean the bottoms.

I'm virtually the same way, there are shoes I won't wear through the summer so ill clean them up as best I can as they take their vacation from the rotation. Definitely a little OCD for me, don't think it's a sin to not clean the bottoms, just personal preference, I'm not so OCD ill clean them after every wear but I will every once in a while.

+1 for Luisscola as well. Enjoy your sirens brother. Hope now that you're off teamnosiren you can join teamroshe. Lol. Great guy...texts me at 5 am for Roshe releases.

LOL @ the safari red roshe runs being nickanmed the red yeezys that are coming out in June. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Picked up roshe runs. I think they're a little overrated. Yes they're comfortable but don't see what the big deal is.

Ig: CountOnAlex

Picked up roshe runs. I think they're a little overrated. Yes they're comfortable but don't see what the big deal is.

Ig: CountOnAlex
Might depend on your feet or if you don't wear Air Max that often. If you rock Jordans or Foamposites on a regular and then try these on, it's a whole new world. Not everyone might feel the level of comfort but these are certainly the best of the best that I've tried.

If you are bidding on jonrey2310 roshe runs on EBAY be careful most of his pairs are worn not new without box like he says

For example the OG mangos have multiple scuff marks on the sides of the soles and he doesn't show pictures of the bottoms so just bid with warning that they aren't new. He also has some other OG colorways and i think all of the pairs he is selling are worn not new so just keep an eye out.

No there all ds except for my size 9 crimsons but those are to small but everything else ds

If I was in the reselling game I would call it that, look at the hype and crazy prices people paid for the mints.
i would never give a nickname to a shoe that is supposed to be simple unless its a custom it just ruins the origin of the shoe and why it was created.

Why are people still intentionally keeping them DS?  If you think you might have the next Calypso, you don't.  So wear the damn things.

Back
Top Bottom