ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Grabbed both of the roshes last night in one order so I didn't have to wait on size?s weeks long shipping method. Learned my lesson after the black pigeon release, took almost 2 months to get to me. I think that was a fluke though because all of my previous single orders got to me within 2 weeks.

Luck of the draw really. Can't wait for them to get here, both CWs are awesome IMO.

those FB's are one of those shoes that I really like, but could never rock.  does that make sense? 
laugh.gif
Yes 

Grabbed both of the roshes last night in one order so I didn't have to wait on size?s weeks long shipping method. Learned my lesson after the black pigeon release, took almost 2 months to get to me. I think that was a fluke though because all of my previous single orders got to me within 2 weeks.

Luck of the draw really. Can't wait for them to get here, both CWs are awesome IMO.

nice pickups... I wanted the light color bad but was a few minutes late... oh well, no biggie

Sup everybody.I guess since I'm "new" I'll start off by posting a couple pics of what I'm working with (not pictured are the OG blacks). Nothing much yet but that's subject to change real soon.

Sup everybody.I guess since I'm "new" I'll start off by posting a couple pics of what I'm working with (not pictured are the OG blacks). Nothing much yet but that's subject to change real soon.
Nice! Awesome 4 pairs to start with! got that variety and a pair of neutral colored canvas. Welcome to the forum
smokin.gif

Just curious, what's the smallest size in the v2's that can be picked up in-store?

Co-worker seen mine today at work and is on em heavy. :lol:

Told her I'd let her know if I came across one or knew whereabouts to a pair.
:nerd:

Just curious, what's the smallest size in the v2's that can be picked up in-store?

Co-worker seen mine today at work and is on em heavy.
laugh.gif

Told her I'd let her know if I came across one or knew whereabouts to a pair.
nerd.gif
tell her to meet you friday's night 10pm at your front door for a pair! 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Haha thanks. I found a guy that hooked me up with the pair of of the canvas ones. My picture taking will improve as well. I uploaded them from my phone. Never again.

Last edited:
tell her to meet you friday's night 10pm at your front door for a pair! 
devil.gif
LOL 

perfect plan! tell her you have her "size." 
pimp.gif

hahah but really I think the smallest size is a 7 in stores, possibly a 6? Sometimes its different online and in store and varies between stores from what I have seen and heard.

Back
Top Bottom