ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

yeah man, most shops in the bay got chill people. I didn't know what else to add to the order, otherwise I'd get it to 100. their online shop could be better, but the cust serv makes up for it 10-fold

Got some OG Reds today at the mall. I asked for a 9 just on a whim and the had them! Surprisingly they had 9-10.5's, not sure about the rest, but I'm glad I got them before I had to fight for some when they re-released.

Edit: Here's a little group picture of my mini roshe run collection. It's not as good as other peoples, but i mean, at least i got a little collection going right? It may or may not get there, but hopefully one day i'll have a decent collection going. 

Last edited:
I think I managed to get the Mowabbs last night - but PayPal hasn't taken money from my account yet.  Then about an hour ago I got another email from Size? that was only their disclaimer, and nothing else.  I did get order confirmations last night, though.

I very much like the colorway, but if this falls through, I'm not chasing them.

Not my pic, but came across these customs on Instagram. That dude went in! One of the dopest customs I've seen. Wouldn't mind a pair myself!

I think I managed to get the Mowabbs last night - but PayPal hasn't taken money from my account yet.  Then about an hour ago I got another email from Size? that was only their disclaimer, and nothing else.  I did get order confirmations last night, though.

I very much like the colorway, but if this falls through, I'm not chasing them.

same here. I opened up the tweet like 3s in and still my PayPal got cancelled even after i got the confirmation email.

this is why I impulsed on the blue fb today

Still undecided about ordering a pair of the FB Leopards. Hopefully I'll see a pair in person tomorrow, that is if anywhere around me has them. Are the FB Roshe releases typically boutique and online?

Still undecided about ordering a pair of the FB Leopards. Hopefully I'll see a pair in person tomorrow, that is if anywhere around me has them. Are the FB Roshe releases typically boutique and online?

I've only seen boutique through phone order so far at Oneness and then at Premier. I feel like the boutiques go through these fbs in such a high velocity as with the am1 fb mints that they just post them on IG rather than do a whole listing on their online store

I've only seen boutique through phone order so far at Oneness and then at Premier. I feel like the boutiques go through these fbs in such a high velocity as with the am1 fb mints that they just post them on IG rather than do a whole listing on their online store

I'm going to have to break down and get an instagram so I can keep up with the spots that get them. I didn't see any of the previous FB releases anywhere around here. I still might order the blue leopard pair tomorrow if they still have stock.

Back
Top Bottom