ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What are the odds of finding size 9s of black/sails roshes at my local finish line? Are they regularly stocked?

^^^dont know where you live but none of the finishlines around me have roshes, just FA and Champs

Last edited:
tryin to grab a pair of sport reds 10.5, anyone know which locations still have them around?

Check your local footaction. they recently restocked.

Can someone tell where I can buy the current blue leopard FB's?

They apparently have only dropped in the east coast and canada. Stay tuned for a wider US release.

What are the odds of finding size 9s of black/sails roshes at my local finish line? Are they regularly stocked?

Finishline only carries womens and the spring mens colorways. Try your local footaction. They recently restocked.

try foot action first. i am 100% sure that certain foot actions have them because that's where several people have copped them including me

I havent been on the thread in awhile. After the Mango V2, I'm trying to take a break from roshes. haha. With that said, is there any info the Premium Safari's releasing in the US. I know they have them on size? in some small sizes. I was hoping that they'd release here so I could pay a lot less for them. Thanks in advance.

I havent been on the thread in awhile. After the Mango V2, I'm trying to take a break from roshes. haha. With that said, is there any info the Premium Safari's releasing in the US. I know they have them on size? in some small sizes. I was hoping that they'd release here so I could pay a lot less for them. Thanks in advance.
I am 98% sure they will release stateside. I believe NDC will get them in the near future.

I hope so. I definitely want to get a pair. I love that the upper and sole are the same color. They are very unique.
The look better than a lot of what they have been doing lately, still not sure if or which colors I will grab, but don't pay oversea or ebay prices and be patient they should start showing up soon. 

Cybers - $100-$110

Sirens - $130+

As always sizing is a huge factor in roshe prices.  If you are looking for size 10+ you are looking at more money.
thanks alot! so many people are just selling them for so much more, like in the $150-$180 range with shipping. is that fair? i don't want to dish out that much but if that's market value, then i can live with that

thanks alot! so many people are just selling them for so much more, like in the $150-$180 range with shipping. is that fair? i don't want to dish out that much but if that's market value, then i can live with that
Size brotha. What size are you?

The look better than a lot of what they have been doing lately, still not sure if or which colors I will grab, but don't pay oversea or ebay prices and be patient they should start showing up soon. 
I definitely don't pay more than retail. I haven't yet at least. I grabbed the urban safari roshes the other night but that doesnt count...
tongue.gif

For the people who need the gamma grey black zappos will restock them sometimes next month.
Just talk to a lady at zappos she give me the release date for the roshe
Team red due in july
Blue hero due in july
Dusty grey due in october
Dark loden due in september
Challenge red due in november
Black, pink foil due in september

For the people who need the gamma grey black zappos will restock them sometimes next month.
Just talk to a lady at zappos she give me the release date for the roshe
Team red due in july
Blue hero due in july
Dusty grey due in october
Dark loden due in september
Challenge red due in november
Black, pink foil due in september
great info! thanks

Oneness tweeted the other day they'll have them the 28th of this month. So I'm guessing other stores will have them that weekend too

Back
Top Bottom