ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Rock City has the Blue Hero Tiger Camos!

rockcitykicksNike Rosherun GPX - Blue Hero/Atomic Red - $70 at Rock City Kicks. 501-660-7888. rockcitykicks.com

It's shocking to see a FSR of the Black Camo still on NDC. I thought those would sell out by now.

Apparently the ones that looked like cybers on ndc are the ones you are looking for so check there
Maybe you're thinking of a different shoe.

Nike Roshe Run FB
Bright Citrus/Flash Lime-Laser Orange-Black
580573-838

Hey all. New to the community and to the Roshe Run section. I ordered a pair off Nike ID on 6/14 and was wondering how long they usually take to get through customs?

Thanks.
I've heard people getting theirs in in as little as 2 weeks. 

Picked up the Blue Heroes at my local FNL since I had a coupon. Gotta love FNL's coupons for $20 off retail 
nthat.gif
. I had a WC Rewards Card too but I couldn't find it at the time so I said screw it. Maybe I'll use it on Team Reds if they get them in-store.

Love the new box too.

Picked up the Blue Heroes at my local FNL since I had a coupon. Gotta love FNL's coupons for $20 off retail 
nthat.gif

. I had a WC Rewards Card too but I couldn't find it at the time so I said screw it. Maybe I'll use it on Team Reds if they get them in-store.

Love the new box too.

what coupon? i only have 10 off 60

im starting to fall in love with the blue heros. . its growing on me, i need to go to the store and check them out in person better,

Pictures just never do justice. 

nthat.gif

Love the new box too.
Awesome picture, man. I think this sold me on them. Gonna see if I can find them locally when I go out tomorrow.

I have a site selling the team reds...but it's $75...
mean.gif
This is what i never understood about this forum. Really? Youre complaining about a $5 price raise? If spending an extra $5 on a pair of sneakers you really want is holding you back, you shouldnt be getting them in the first place. Come on now.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm glad I didn't let a $5 increase at UO stop me from getting Stadium Greens.

1. I don't want the sport reds.

2. letting people know i have a site that's selling them for $75. sizes 9-13

3. what i do with my money shouldn't be your concern. YOUR money should be YOUR concern and why you don't have enough of it.

4. At what point was i complaining? Could you infer the inflection in my comment?

5. the
mean.gif
 was because it amazes me that retailers like UO mark up shoes when they should sell them for the "msrp"

Dang this place really is a bunch of kids passing judgement to others and a lot of "elitist" type of attitudes. And if you're going to tell me you're not a "kid" look at what you just posted about my comment.  SMH at all of yall. Thank goodness i don't frequent this forum often anymore. Problem with the youth these days..........

1. I don't want the sport reds.
2. letting people know i have a site that's selling them for $75. sizes 9-13
3. what i do with my money shouldn't be your concern. YOUR money should be YOUR concern and why you don't have enough of it.
4. At what point was i complaining? Could you infer the inflection in my comment?
5. the
mean.gif

was because it amazes me that retailers like UO mark up shoes when they should sell them for the "msrp"

Dang this place really is a bunch of kids passing judgement to others and a lot of "elitist" type of attitudes. And if you're going to tell me you're not a "kid" look at what you just posted about my comment.  SMH at all of yall. Thank goodness i don't frequent this forum often anymore. Problem with the youth these days..........
Sport reds or team reds? Sports aren't exactly everywhere. Oh, and relax man

nthat.gif

Love the new box too.
FNL has a $20 off coupon? the only ones I see are 10$ off 60 and 20$ off 100

Back
Top Bottom