ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@Stecky

@jpsketchezzz

Thanks... yeah i still have to get the red safari's and then those sand size? safari roshe's as well.

Decided to wear my sport reds today.

Are these as comfortable as people say?

You don't have to take other peoples word for it. Go to your local footaction or finishline try them on and you will see if they are comfortable or not in your own perspective.

Last edited:
I dont have a footaction in my city but when I get around to one of those spots I'll definitely try em on. i like the look so if they're comfortable i'm coppin on the spot.

Here's a couple quick shots of what my Roshe collection looks like so far. As you can tell, I got into the shoe fairly recently.

I dont have a footaction in my city but when I get around to one of those spots I'll definitely try em on. i like the look so if they're comfortable i'm coppin on the spot.

You won't be disappointed man. The comfort on the roshes will have you buying way more than 1 pair...

Here's a couple quick shots of what my Roshe collection looks like so far. As you can tell, I got into the shoe fairly recently.

A very Clean collection [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
You won't be disappointed man. The comfort on the roshes will have you buying way more than 1 pair...
A very Clean collection [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thanks man. Just glanced at your username. We followed each other on Instagram a little bit ago haha. I posted the picture of the Team Red/Blue Hero together.

My stores are going to start having a sale on shoes tomorrow and we will have a few roshes. I will be on here tomorrow around 11:00AM CST to post and you can call in or I'll assist in shipping.

Back
Top Bottom