ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Best bet would be to invest in some bubble wrap, use those inflatable plastic bags that come with an NDC order, use a USPS flat rate box method, or just ship them like that. Unless there is a big gap between the boxes then it should not damage the shoe box. There should be a how to ship thread hahaa

you guys should learn how to cut boxes.

There was a shorter vid posted a couple pages back.

Will USPS charge you Flat rate or charge it based weight and size if you modified their priority box?
No its a flat rate box so you will get charged depending on the size of the flat rate box you use. There is a small, medium, and large box. Best one to modify if is the medium which if I am not mistaken is around $12

No its a flat rate box so you will get charged depending on the size of the flat rate box you use. There is a small, medium, and large box. Best one to modify if is the medium which if I am not mistaken is around $12

Repped. Good to know. Thanks.

Picked these up at the employee store yesterday... they had the volt ones as well... limited sizes now

Damn. haven't posted in this thread in a good minute!

Hows everyone doing? Anyone have any on feet pics of the newest mids? aka mortars, sirens, and...umm..the other one? lol

Ha your funny you don't know me if you did you would get why I did that
FTFY: Ha, you're funny. You don't know me, but if you did, you would get why I did that.

By the lack of leg hair, I can tell that you are very young or are a girl.

On the real, here are some life lessons (if you really are that young):
  • Don't get so defensive over everything. Learn to take criticism. 
  • Learn proper grammar and punctuation. Incorrect grammar and punctuation may cause a loss of respect in school / work.
You mean "ha YOU'RE funny..." And You're right I don't know you. So please share why you spelled flys when it should be flies. That is a real and legitimate question.

Look, you're on an open forum where everyone will have an opinion. When you post stuff like pictures of your ID's with a very common saying "Time flies" as "Time flys" which is obviously grammically incorrect you're going to get a lot of criticism and ridicule. Don't get mad that people start commenting on it. YOU posted it for the attention, so now you're getting it. Obviously the wrong kind of attention
roll.gif
. So either take it in stride or stop posting. Just saying......

Also, I was just browsing Champs and I noticed this WMNS print colorway that I hadn't seen before. It says it's a web exclusive.

Not really digging it too much but just leaving it here in case someone does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom