ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How snobby and selfish of you. So your mad at how easy it is in the future to cop hard to get colorways ? So you want the average joe to spend days searching for a cw and pay resell price? This is the absolute sneaker head mentality I hate . Just because you suffered to cop a rare pair of shoes doesn't mean others want to or have time to. Lmao let me guess youll be one of those guys that gets mad if nike rereleased a pair of hard to get shoes like yeezys or mags . Please im all for exclusiveness but if an average joe wants to buy a pair of sirens or calypsos for retail then let him dang

lol probably just had to have em and they were .5 size down and picked em up anyway cuz they didnt have his size 

They are actually half a size bigger (10.5) surprisingly. I think it's just how my foot was when I took the pic. They're a little loose when I stand up but I got them half off retail so I'll take it.

Has anyone heard anything on the rosh run hi's?? Man they look so comfortable. I don't care what anyone says, they are sick.

just a question out of the blue., for those who drive to work, do you wear your roshes? Or have a separate driving shoes?

Any noticeable areas in the shoe that's prone to get deformed when used for driving?

This thread needs to be moved to the general section. It's full of unsolicited advice and people who feel like previous colorways of the Roshe are in fact rare natural stones.

People on here might jump off a cliff or have a nervous breakdown if what was mentioned about the holiday season comes to fruition.

just a question out of the blue., for those who drive to work, do you wear your roshes? Or have a separate driving shoes?

Any noticeable areas in the shoe that's prone to get deformed when used for driving?
I wear my gammas everyday to work. Dont notice scuffs but I dont really care since these are my beaters. Everytime I wear my other colorways I always clean them with the magic eraser prior to putting them away 

fyi for the big footers out there there is a dude on the teamroshe fb marketplace selling size 14 in speed yellow and stadium greens...

So does anyone have any on feet of the new suede mesh roshe?

And word where is stecky...
I hit up stecky on instagram because I was curious what happened to him, he responded with "There's really no point I got all the Roshes I want"

Last edited:

I hit up stecky on instagram because I was curious what happened to him, he responded with "There's really no point I got all the Roshes I want"

typical hypebeast...smfh

Yea I know, he seemed at least a little cooler than this when he used to stay in this thread... Lol

I deleted my comment, but what I had said was "Where you been homie? Ain't seen you in the thread in a while"

Last edited:
One question about the Roshe's. How do they fit actually? Ive ordered me a pair online and checked forums first how they fit and they said they fit true to size. So if I measure my shoe size in a blank paper (with socks on), i get 25'8 cm so I decided to get me some 26cms which is size 8 . Have i made the right decision on the size? Thanks yall

Yea I know, he seemed at least a little cooler than this when he used to stay in this thread... Lol

I deleted my comment, but what I had said was "Where you been homie? Ain't seen you in the thread in a while"

aaaaand that's why he's not on TR

aaaaand that's why he's not on TR
I called it from the beginning and you guys called me out saying I was being harsh. After looking at his ig just now my point was proven he is a 14 year rich kid living in wellington having mommy and daddy buy his pairs....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom