ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just ordered a pair of sirens from ugly dukling.  Good thing I live in Canada, got it for $90 shipped.  Retail for us here.

Just ordered Sirens. Can't go wrong for 50 bucks.

I've copped

Black/greys
Mango V2s
Burgundy
Iguana/Volts

all for 50 bucks a pop.

Care to share how? My FNL coupon is at home. I'm at the hospital for a couple of months. Is it possible to share codes?

I got my Size? cements in, and they run smaller than the og mesh... my luck. Not even going to bother trying to ship them back to the UK. That was a waste of $140

How much smaller? What size did u get? I ordered a 10.5uk by accident and I needed a 8.5 uk in the teal ones. So I'm guessing the orange cements I ordered a half size too big in a 9 uk should actually fit gd. So I'll have a pair of teal cements to trade someone for something of equal value in a 9.5 if anyone is interested. They should be here Tuesday or wed

After about 10 months of not buying any Roshes (or even keeping up with them) I'm back. Picked up a pair of sirens + knicks. Really excited, I've been wearing my sails nonstop recently. My rotation is like one pair for a month then another haha. Definitely happy 

I'm done with Roshes unless something amazing comes out in 2014, or if I can get Cybers, Mangos or Stadium Greens at a decent price.

For now, I'm content with my collection.

Stussykyd! Wsup dude, haven't heard from you in a while. Hahaha
I've been one of those lurkers we all used to talk about. 
smokin.gif

Glad to see some of the same ppl contributing consistently. Also thank you TRo for all the updates but I'm sure we couldnt do it without all the Roshe Addicts. 

Just got word that Champs has all 3 CW restocked in stores (Canada) Not sure about the states

What time did you place you order? I ordered mine about 7 hours ago, but the order doesn't even show up in my Order History when I check. I've had orders cancelled from Finishline before so I wonder if this is getting cancelled to.
I placed mine this morning around 10:05. I had the same problem. I called Finish Line and they told me one of my pairs is already going to the shipping facility, and the other is still processing.

I placed mine this morning around 10:05. I had the same problem. I called Finish Line and they told me one of my pairs is already going to the shipping facility, and the other is still processing.
And as I sent that message I got shipping confirmation e-mail for both pairs lol.

How much smaller? What size did u get? I ordered a 10.5uk by accident and I needed a 8.5 uk in the teal ones. So I'm guessing the orange cements I ordered a half size too big in a 9 uk should actually fit gd. So I'll have a pair of teal cements to trade someone for something of equal value in a 9.5 if anyone is interested. They should be here Tuesday or wed
I got US size 9 and they're tight, with no extra room in the toe box. They're laser orange, and fit more like an 8, or a women's 9.5. Needless to say, I'm not happy about it.

Just received shipping confirmation with tracking numbers for both sirens and knicks. Had been waiting to get them at retail for a while. Horrible seeing how crazy prices can be for some of the OG cw roshes.

for those wondering, 9.5 sold out AS i was checking out so i had to size up to the 10 which should be ok at around 3:30 EST and no shipping yet

Ordered my sirens and Knicks. New to the roshe scene. Very much appreciate all the info provided here. I've had a few hiccups in my roshe hunt but the hunt continues. Lol

Got my siren shipping confirm email, thinking about ordering another sz13 before they are gone. Patiently waiting for calypsos to go live..

has anyone actually 0.5 sized up on their roshes and how much longer does it actually look? TTS is sold out on FNL but thinking about 0.5 szing up. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom