ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Did peeps know they were going to release again? I wasn't aware, but then again I have been out of the loop.

earlier in the year, i think around the summer time...a reliable source dropped some hints of the calypso's, sirens, and knicks colorways being rereleased around christmas time "ho, ho, ho"

earlier in the year, i think around the summer time...a reliable source dropped some hints of the calypso's, sirens, and knicks colorways being rereleased around christmas time "ho, ho, ho"
As an adult there are very few things that get me excited about Christmas; that is until the re-release of the Calypso's lol. It's the equivalent of getting Red Ryder BB gun.

Story on these. I arrived at Ross around 5am when they opened up on Black Friday to score on any cw of these. Store didn't open til 6. Waited in my in my car for an hour for them to open up since there was nowhere I can go. I was like damb, if I don't find me a pair of these I just wasted my time and energy.

So now, I'm the only person who is there at opening. I scavenger the entire shoe section every size and didn't find a single pair of shoes I wanted. There were the black grey kobe 7s, but I didn't want them. At that point, I'm blown and ready to leave the store.

I look at the VERY LAST PAIR of shoes on the bottom rack of the big sizes, and I see a pair of roshes. I grab them and see that the sticker inside said sz 9. Someone must've left them there on Wednesday hoping to score some type of discount on Black Friday. Ok well I might be able to go a size down and make it work. Thennnn... I look at the tags and find out they're actually my real size! Size 9.5! Went home with a second pair of black sails and a lesson of 'patience pays off'. :smokin

Advice to finding stuff at Ross
Check every size of the wall
Go around lunchtime on the weekdays (what the cashier told me)
Avoid the weekend

What city?

Whoever is complaining about FNLs shipping. Did you ever consider that it was just a holiday? Of course shipping is gonna be slow.

if you could only pick between the thunder blue premiums and the dark atomic wovens, which would you go for?

currently deciding between the 2.

Whoever is complaining about FNLs shipping. Did you ever consider that it was just a holiday? Of course shipping is gonna be slow.
I considered the Holiday season, but the reviews/complaints I've been reading about Surepost match my complaint. The package just sitting at the UPS facility for two days and not moving at all.

I wonder how all the people that bought Calypsos for $300 in recent months feel now that they've re-released for retail price.....
roll.gif
I'm not mad or salty or anything. I'm happy everyone gets to have them. I paid $200 for a DS size 12 pair which was decent in February. We only found out about the restock in June or July of this year. I copped a rereleased pair of calypsos to double up. Thanks again d e beatup for the info.

I considered the Holiday season, but the reviews/complaints I've been reading about Surepost match my complaint. The package just sitting at the UPS facility for two days and not moving at all.
Maybe because ups is closed for both of those days? U said they've been sitting since Thursday, that was thanksgiving and they are also closed day after thanksgiving.
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/imp_exp/operation.html

My newest pick ups. Size 9. I paid $100 but I've been feeling this colorway since I first saw it and it was pretty hard to find. Managed to find this one on eBay in my size. It's probably my favorite colorway. 

Congrats. Clean pair at a fairly good price. Nice to see a solid pickup with all this calypso talk going on.

^ my man, so many f'ing reps. never even used ebates before, but had enough time to sign up & everything. on top of all that I ended up getting the hookup on a few 1yr magazine subscriptions just for filling out an FNL survey after the purchase.

finally got the sirens. :smokin

what up folks! I been mia for the past couple of days due to the holidays aka xbox one and a new tv....I see the siren/calypso hype is slowly dying down. I am glad I got mine from finishline....Shout out to the folks who used my ebates link as well! Appreciate it! Now the hunt for og mangos in a 11...Only pair I need left (besides stadium greens which someone has a pair on lock for me!)

everything gets restocked but the calypsos. argh
I assume the restocks are coming in from brick n' mortar store quantities, which furthers my belief that calypso's will be online only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom