ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I assume the restocks are coming in from brick n' mortar store quantities, which furthers my belief that calypso's will be online only.

Theyre instores in Canada. Im assuming it should hit stores in the States sooner or later...

Size 14 Calypso's on FNL just got cart jacked from me when I was checking out.  SO CLOSE 
embarassed.gif

Can anyone help me out here with some clarification as far as red roshes go.

Team red is basically maroon
Sport red is red with grey swoosh
Challenge red is a womens colorway with white swoosh
Vibrant red is same as challenge but a mens colorway

Why can't I find any info or pairs for sale when I search vibrant red? I could've sworn I seen them in the mall but now I'm thinking it was just the challenge red mixed in with the men's pairs.

Can anyone help me out here with some clarification as far as red roshes go.

Team red is basically maroon
Sport red is red with grey swoosh
Challenge red is a womens colorway with white swoosh
Vibrant red is same as challenge but a mens colorway

Why can't I find any info or pairs for sale when I search vibrant red? I could've sworn I seen them in the mall but now I'm thinking it was just the challenge red mixed in with the men's pairs.
I'm not 100% positive, but I don't recall ever hearing of a "Vibrant Red" colorway.

Edit: Only thing I found was http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2012/06/27/nike-roshe-run-vibrant-redwhite/  but you've probably come across that link in your searches. Maybe the colorway was scrapped?

Last edited:

Anyone else feeling antsy for a cyber (calypso restock) monday?
I've been curious as to why there as so many pairs of cybers showing up at Ross' lately. It's definitely a sought after colorway so that's what puzzles me. I'ts not like Calypsos are showing up at Ross.

I've been curious as to why there as so many pairs of cybers showing up at Ross' lately. It's definitely a sought after colorway so that's what puzzles me. I'ts not like Calypsos are showing up at Ross.

This

Hunting for a miracle this afternoon after work

What's up guys my Calypso order for one size 10.5 from NDC shipped!!!

Got a question: is the gamma blue color close to the shade of calypso color? Looking to buy some gamma blue colored apparel.

How does EBATES work? How do you get the discount/money back?

Looking to join in on the savings with all the roshe runs I keep buying.

How does EBATES work? How do you get the discount/money back?

Looking to join in on the savings with all the roshe runs I keep buying.

Back
Top Bottom