ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Also bred roshe

Asked earlier but no reply:

Anywhere to get size 12-13 Roshe Sneakerboot in Bamboo/Blue colorway for under $80 including shipping? Difference between that and retail prolly seems small to you guys, but my mom (lol) will pay for em if they're under $80 haha! Thanks guys

My Calypsos from this morning's restock finally shipped. :smokin Check the order details if you're waiting on a confirmation.

Sirens and Knicks came in today and man they are beautiful! Now if I can just get a pair of Calypsos I will be GOOD :smokin

check ebay, just bought from ebay seller kicksgear1, they have FSR of calypsos and knicks for $85 shipped!  I hope I just helped someone looking for calypsos

I was being sarcastic because you didn't actually post any info in your original post. I take it back because what you posted is very helpful to most of the people here on this thread.

Props to you my good man

Last edited:

check ebay, just bought from ebay seller kicksgear1, they have FSR of calypsos and knicks for $85 shipped!  I hope I just helped someone looking for calypsos
Repped. Really appreciate the help man, got my first pair, and I'm going to double up if they ever hit stores near me. 

Good thing I was able to cop the lunar 90s. Makes passing on these that much easier. Still hoping to ID a pair of all whites.

Again props to you, it's crazy someone is selling a FSR for only 85 shipped. If you think about it, they lose a small percent from eBay/paypal and some money from shipping. This guy is doin it right. Basically sellin em for retail. One of the better eBayers

Last edited:
glad you got one, just want to help others who doesnt have a chance to purchase the calypso on the FNL and NDC release like I do.

Back
Top Bottom