ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

dayum, i've never cared for these, but this pic makes 'em look great!
eek.gif
the laces make the shoe pop..without the laces they are plain jane

Ups is saying it has reached the destination scan but its supposed to be delivered today. Does somebody know why that happens

Just complain about anything and everything.

Everytime any order gets cancelled you can get a 10-20% off.

I got an order cancelled on my second account and was able to talk them up for a 20% off voucher.

Somethings the chat people are able to easily give away

*Free Ship Coupons

*10% Coupons

^^^ The above are pretty easy to get, next time you receive your order, you can lie and say the box came damaged(which i got 20 percent off for previously)

and just various things, don't do it every week tho, but once or twice a month and those savings start adding up.

Any word on those cheetah restocking on NDC? I thought I remembered someone saying like the 5th or 9th they would

Got my Calypso's in from NDC one size 10 and one 10.5. Compared them both and the fit lengthwise are about the same. Only difference is 10 are a bit more snug obviously.

Does anyone know if ebates and mrrebates stacks?
I don't know for sure but i don't think it will because one or other will detect if someone else was the linker for the purchase.

Like once i followed a link off kicksdeals(they got the revenue to directing me to the site) and then ebates wouldn't honor it because they didn't get a piece of their pie.

hello everyone, i have something problem with my shoes. is these are fakes?

i looked at nike roshe run catalogs, there is nothing my shoes in there ..

I bought at one of the online shop in Indonesia
Roshe Run fakes are usually really obvious so these definitely looks legit to me. 

We need more pictures though. Especially the tag inside the shoe.

Hope that helps.

Let us know.

About a week ago someone in this thread posted the cheetah's showed back up on NDC in 11 and 11.5 very briefly. I picked up an 11 and got order confirmation email. Then a few days later got an email saying my order was cancelled because they were out of stock. Don't know if this means anything as to them restocking on NDC any time soon again or not, just passing along the info.

About a week ago someone in this thread posted the cheetah's showed back up on NDC in 11 and 11.5 very briefly. I picked up an 11 and got order confirmation email. Then a few days later got an email saying my order was cancelled because they were out of stock. Don't know if this means anything as to them restocking on NDC any time soon again or not, just passing along the info.
Same thing happened to my boy, don't know if it means anything but I am hoping for a restock.

Damn I'm never buying from Shoe palace again. They sent me defective calypsos. Ship them back for refund and 2 weeks later after they got there they say they aren't defective. Just refund $74.99. Not the shipping I payed to get here or the 12.90 I paid to get back. Out 22.90 and no calypsos lol.

Damn I'm never buying from Shoe palace again. They sent me defective calypsos. Ship them back for refund and 2 weeks later after they got there they say they aren't defective. Just refund $74.99. Not the shipping I payed to get here or the 12.90 I paid to get back. Out 22.90 and no calypsos lol.

What was wrong with them?

broshe's is too cold for anybody out here to be wearing roshe's for the next few days. Stay warm. Pleze make it home safe

The front of the left shoe was glued on crooked and there was 3" long scratch on the side of the outsole on the same shoe.

Back
Top Bottom