ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

my son stepped all over my roshe's yesterday at disneyland. What do you guys use to clean the mesh on the toe box?

Dope pants. Too bad theyre expensive
frown.gif
yea. im actually selling these. i rather keep the $100 zanerobes. check out punlish too. i have a couple of those. very nice. 

mercers just have the cuff going for them.

joelom joelom thelonioushux thelonioushux thanks! I have two sizes and I'm scared my tts wasn't going to stretch I prefer the look from my tts but they are a little "snug" but feel like if the stretch even a little they'll be perfect. The bigger ones fit good now "looser" but I'm scared they'll be to big once they stretch a bit. #dilemma

@joelom @THELONIOUSHUX thanks! I have two sizes and I'm scared my tts wasn't going to stretch I prefer the look from my tts but they are a little "snug" but feel like if the stretch even a little they'll be perfect. The bigger ones fit good now "looser" but I'm scared they'll be to big once they stretch a bit. #dilemma
i wear a size 11. im actually something like a 10.75...that said, the ones i have are 10.5 and theyre a little snug, but its not bad and theyre stretch. my GPXs are 10.5 and theyre snug, and dont stretch at all. that weird parashute material. i think youll be fine.

joelom joelom thanks brother! I'm 11.5 12 and have both just wasn't sure which I prefer as I fit both. I think my tts 11.5 is the move as long as they stretch. Thanks again

Just out of curiosity, when did the Polka Dot roshes that TR posted on IG today release? These really caught my eye and I'm pretty disappointed at not knowing about them before. 

Just out of curiosity, when did the Polka Dot roshes that TR posted on IG today release? These really caught my eye and I'm pretty disappointed at not knowing about them before. 
They released last year, I'm pretty sure it was about October or something and they were quite limited I believe. (plus it's a womens colorway, which make the larger sizes even more limited)

Here's my small collection of OG mesh Roshe's. Not as large as some of you collectors but I have to rotate these in with a healthy stash of J's and Dunks. Hard to justify more at the moment since you can only wear one pair at a time :smile:

Is anyone else worried that Nike will bastardize Roshe's with lunar and other BS the way they're currently ruining AF1's and AM's?
What? But lunar lon is the best foam setup ever aside from micro g
It's like getting mad at nike for making your old school shoes more comfy. Be sides if nike ever released a lunar roshe it would claim title as most comfortable shoe of all time

What? But lunar lon is the best foam setup ever aside from micro g
It's like getting mad at nike for making your old school shoes more comfy. Be sides if nike ever released a lunar roshe it would claim title as most comfortable shoe of all time

Yeah, Lunar is good for a running shoe that's meant to get beat up and replaced every 3-4 months. Lunar durability is lousy. It's goes flat pretty quick...ask anyone with a Kobe 8. I personally don't feel like replacing the same Roshe over and over every 3-4 months. I'll stick with the Phylon.

Back
Top Bottom