ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

fellow nt'ers .. im trying to find my wifey a pair of roshes. Seems that size 7 is stupid popular ! anyone know any good online spots for roshes? already checked kickscrew

snagged a pair of calypsos from my local, but I can't seem to find the silver marble in my size anymore.

I will probably never buy any shoes from FLN again. Who the hell ships shoes like this? The box they sent the shoes can fit 3 shoe boxes and they even sent two different boxes for two pairs of Roshe Runs I ordered at the same time. 

kbtwofour kbtwofour sometimes FLN fulfills their orders from their stores across the US. if thats the case that'll probably explain 2 different boxes for 2 shoes lol.

Also I've had shoes that I ordered that were fulfilled by one of their stores ship me shoes in a plastic bag before :lol:

but if its coming from their distribution center then :smh: on their part

so your shoes (order) maybe coming from two different locations. I understand how you feel tho :x

@kbtwofour sometimes FLN fulfills their orders from their stores across the US. if thats the case that'll probably explain 2 different boxes for 2 shoes lol.

Also I've had shoes that I ordered that were fulfilled by one of their stores ship me shoes in a plastic bag before
laugh.gif

but if its coming from their distribution center then
mean.gif
on their part

so your shoes (order) maybe coming from two different locations. I understand how you feel tho
sick.gif
Thanks. I just checked right now and the first pair came from their distribution center and nothing was wrong with that pair. This pair came from a store in New Jersey. 

I'm going to contact them tomorrow and demand a discount on my next order. 

Thanks. I just checked right now and the first pair came from their distribution center and nothing was wrong with that pair. This pair came from a store in New Jersey. 

I'm going to contact them tomorrow and demand a discount on my next order. 
I work for Finish Line, I can confirm that. We are currently trying to make this process better--sorry man. 

What's the going rate for Mints, size 12? I missed out on the restock a few weeks ago unfortunately and it looks like resale is my only hope.

I hate that if I want cheetah I have to pay over 125.00 for a shoe I could have bought for 55

Back
Top Bottom