ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^^So sweet. 

How do the country roshes hold up in warmer weather? Are they more suitable for temperate climates? Humidity and temps are high where i'm from. Worried the fleece may end up turning into a microbial jungle.

Last edited:
Can anyone answer me this:

I need exact measurements of these in cm. I want to know how taller I will be with the Roshe and I want to see if there is enough room to throw in some 1 inch lift kits to try to reach 5'11''.

Thanks

I didn't ask for the delusional "height doesn't matter" people to come in and derrail my original question, i was simply kindly asking for these measurements. Can anyone deliver them?

Please avoid posting rich short celebs with women, im just asking for these measurements, that's all.

Hate to burst your bubble, but you're going to have a hard time getting a response from a message board asking to measure their shoes for you. Your best bet is to take a ruler and go hit up a FootAction or Finishline.

Can anyone answer me this:

I need exact measurements of these in cm. I want to know how taller I will be with the Roshe and I want to see if there is enough room to throw in some 1 inch lift kits to try to reach 5'11''.

Thanks
Haha here ya go brotha I measured my own.

But for the heel its 3.048CM  or 1.2 IN

And from the heel up is about 3 IN or 7.62 CM 

Hope it helps. (And I hope i used the right side of the ruler lols) 

Best of luck with yo Lift Kits :wink:

Last edited:
The lift kit [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Yo, sorry I havent been on here in a while guys, but what do you guys think i should do if my toes kind of ride up on the mesh, I have wide feet btw. Should i go a half size up?

Haha here ya go brotha I measured my own.

But for the heel its 3.048CM  or 1.2 IN

And from the heel up is about 3 IN or 7.62 CM 

Hope it helps. (And I hope i used the right side of the ruler lols) 

Best of luck with yo Lift Kits :wink:
Thanks man.

What up y'all! Been absent for about 400 pages. Good to see the enthusiasm is still alive in here. 
smile.gif
 So what's new? My boy Stecky still here? crazy news?

Back
Top Bottom