ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@icegrillz  did they have an 11? I'm in Stafford 
devil.gif

But might need the NT meet since I can't make it up there today or tomorrow 
mean.gif

Anyone point me in the direction of a NM Brasil for reasonable? Had some other stuff going around the time of drop and regretting now of course. TIA

Anyone point me in the direction of a NM Brasil for reasonable? Had some other stuff going around the time of drop and regretting now of course. TIA
I posted a couple of pages back of a Finish Line that had a pair on the shelves. Didn't check the size, but might be worth a shot. Here's the store info:

Finish Line, Town Square
Las Vegas, NV
(702) 263-6023

Last edited:
@Owhat  what aperture you shooting at bruh....1.4 ...1.2? 

Anyways I use my GB Roshes as beaters now. The sweat look in the toe area make them look awful. SMH

@Owhat  what aperture you shooting at bruh....1.4 ...1.2?

Anyways I use my GB Roshes as beaters now. The sweat look in the toe area make them look awful. SMH
its a 200mm 2.8...thatll blow out any background.

and do you have pics of the britian sweat stains? are they that bad?

Agreed. I saw them yesterday while Mall Hopping. I was trying to find the Sunrise and Sky Line Roshe's but nowhere had them. The split, slip ons, gradients and whatever else I'm indifferent too. But I applaud Nike releasing the new color ways/options.

How's the durability on these? Looking to use the roshe boots for work but, a little wary on the bottom of the sole's longevity since it's not that robust or thick.

Last edited:
How's the durability on these? Looking to use the roshe boots for work but, a little wary on the bottom of the sole's longevity since it's not that robust or thick.

What kind of work? Personally I wouldn't use any type of Roshes for anything beyond casual wear. The sole starts to wear down pretty quick for me but that isn't a problem since I just wear them while walking around.

Back
Top Bottom